Reviews for Redux
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Wow. Four years for an update. Guess it'll be a long time before you put another one up. Unfortunate because this is a really good story. Take care.
lilykep chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
AUGHHH! Your killin me with the lack of updates!
Death-Muncher chapter 2 . 4/19/2010
Baha lol. I really like this story so far. Generally I'm not one for '' fics but this one is awesome so far. :)
anon chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Interesting. So if Sam's seven, Dean's like eleven. Yep they're screwed. I wonder if it will be dad or Bobby to the rescue.
hottietom chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Feedbackxinfinity.

I want more. :P
Sammysgurl chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I just came across this story and I hope you decide to continue it soon! I love little!Dean stories but little dean with all his memories, along with a little Sam, it'll make for an interesting story.
DeanLives chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Great story. I can't wait to see what happens.
sams1ra chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Interesting. Keep going.
silver ruffian chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I hope you're going somewhere with this. Cute story-can't wait to see what happens when young Dean catches up with Grand Ma Feel Good. I need more!
Rinne chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I noticed one typo in there, clam instead of calm. (And should that be TBC at the end rather than TCB?)

Otherwise, interesting idea, good start.
Ty3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I like it so far. Dean and Sam as kids are great anyway, but Dean and Sam as kids with all their adult knowledge and experience is even more fun. I wonder though if their minds might start reverting the longer they stay in munchkin form? Guess I won't know until you right more, huh? Only nit-picky thing I have with this chapter is that I don't think Dean's hair would have been black as a kid. He's kind of a dirty blonde-brunette, I think. Not a big deal, I just obsess a little about his hair because it's so nice. Especially on Dark Angel when he grew it out a little. *sigh* Anyway, I was reviewing, wasn't I? Good start. Can't wait for more.
LainKoi chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I love this idea! I can't wait to see what kind of trouble these two get into! Dean was oddly calm about the whole thing, kind of makes me wonder why? Anyways I hope you update soon!
Spuffyshipper chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Good story so soon.
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
hhahahhah aw poor dean and sammy. hope you update soon.
Rae Artemis chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Okay I'm am right now calming myself down after the spaz I had when I saw where you ended your chapter, because, I WANT MORE! Now I noticed that you said a way to get this is to give you feedback so this is feedback and I NEED to know what happens next so PLEASE more. I have read a couple fics where one of the boys was changed but not one with both so I HAVE to know what happens, is daddy W going to come? Is there going to be an incident with Child Services? I gotta know. So for the love of Pete pretty please more! *on her knees* I'm begging you here! Good story, wonderful writing style.

Serenity for all