Reviews for Starting Over
getting good thanks
wandamarie chapter 3 . 2/12
getting good thanks
wandamarie chapter 2 . 2/12
love the story and chapter
wandamarie chapter 1 . 2/2
thanks for the story
Qtsarahanne chapter 8 . 1/8
Great story thank you for writing it!
Atula chapter 8 . 10/26/2017
I read Starting Over and I think the names were from the poem/story Antigone.
Kimmytrainer chapter 8 . 8/25/2017
Noooo I wanted their names to be Lily and Narcissa! :( oh well, this was a lovely story! I admit the epilogue was a bit confusing at first, but it made sense about halfway through. I love that James has faery powers XD great job with this story!
portiag2002 chapter 9 . 7/24/2017
I know this story is quite old ( like more than 10 years old, i believe i was just about to turn 4 when this A/N was released ) but i just wanted to say how amazing this fan fiction is! I've read quite a lot of fan fictions surrounding Harry Potter ( and when i say a lot i mean somewhere in the thousands ) and this one is quite literally in my top list of top 20. I have a very big love of a gay Harry Potter in love with what are considered the bad guys in the books, especially the older men. i just wanted to tell you how amazing this was and how much i appreciate you writing this. I know you have probably been applauded or complimented on your writing many times before but i felt the need to add my own compliments to the mix. So thank you for writing this and confidently posting it to the internet ( i find posting something you've written on the internet quite hard in fear of rejection or insults to you or your works ). i applaud your courage and writing abilities!
Hermione Gallagher chapter 6 . 4/16/2017