Reviews for Starting Over
Atula chapter 8 . 10/26
I read Starting Over and I think the names were from the poem/story Antigone.
Kimmytrainer chapter 8 . 8/25
Noooo I wanted their names to be Lily and Narcissa! :( oh well, this was a lovely story! I admit the epilogue was a bit confusing at first, but it made sense about halfway through. I love that James has faery powers XD great job with this story!
portiag2002 chapter 9 . 7/24
I know this story is quite old ( like more than 10 years old, i believe i was just about to turn 4 when this A/N was released ) but i just wanted to say how amazing this fan fiction is! I've read quite a lot of fan fictions surrounding Harry Potter ( and when i say a lot i mean somewhere in the thousands ) and this one is quite literally in my top list of top 20. I have a very big love of a gay Harry Potter in love with what are considered the bad guys in the books, especially the older men. i just wanted to tell you how amazing this was and how much i appreciate you writing this. I know you have probably been applauded or complimented on your writing many times before but i felt the need to add my own compliments to the mix. So thank you for writing this and confidently posting it to the internet ( i find posting something you've written on the internet quite hard in fear of rejection or insults to you or your works ). i applaud your courage and writing abilities!
Hermione Gallagher chapter 6 . 4/16
Love it
Rosie Lily Malfoy Snape22 chapter 7 . 1/16
e
Clem Marchal chapter 9 . 12/31/2016
I'll sure read it !
Clem Marchal chapter 8 . 12/31/2016
This story is wonderful ! Harry and Hermione being friends with Slytherins then being re-sorted into Slytherin themselves, the couples, the kids,everything was no less than perfect ! And it was good that Ron was bad and everyone turned their backs on him, it made the whole thing more believable
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
En serio? Fantastico orita mismo lo busco es que este fic realmente me encanto besos

pdt: me permites traducirlo
alinefgs chapter 9 . 9/14/2016
Adorei essa fic bjs
1414artemis14 chapter 3 . 7/11/2016
Awwwwwww Severus and Draco sitting in a tree...
That one was abvious from the beginning
katelaina1717 chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
Wish there was more;(
Dagger-Seishin chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
ill admit you confused me breifly but i enjoyed the story. it worked itself out well in the end and made me smile.
LunarisDraconis chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
pretty daamn good for a first sex scene
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Snape likes you he always has
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Luna should be there and free and George