Reviews for Chronicles of the Nerevarine
Brother Sanguine chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
I have been reading fanfics from this site for a while, but I never have had an account. I decided to create one so I could tell the author just how much I like this narrative so far. I just started looking at elder scrolls stories, many of which I find to be shallow and uninteresting accounts of gameplay. However this account of Morrowind has the depth of a top-of-the-line best seller,despite a few errors. I haven't played Morrowind for more than just the first few hours (I was young then, and more interested in things like gta and tony hawk) but I now play oblivion for the 360 and have been completely enthralled by the universe that Bethesda has storytelling in this fiction brings me right into the world of elder scrolls. The Author did a great job of putting you into the story, even without knowing many of the plot points due to my limited experience with ES3. I'm eager to read on.
G Wang chapter 18 . 7/27/2011
Finally, after sticking with this story for over four years, I get my conclusion! The entire story was an interesting read, and this chapter didn't disappoint. Loved the plot twist with Raedyn's magicka regenerating. There was one thing I thought missing from the conclusion, I would have liked to see the other characters (especially Farens) react to the end of the Sixth House. But besides that, I felt that this chapter did a great job concluding the story.

Keep up the good work!
G Wang chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
This chapter was amazing. I really like how Raedyn matured through the course of this story. Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 8/30/2010
Great story! It's one of the best stories I've ever read. I especially like novelization stories of video games. Can't wait for your next chapter! Keep up the great work!
ElfeCenwen91 chapter 17 . 5/12/2010
Good chapter. In Morrowind it was unlogical that the Nerevarine goes alone to the Red Mountain and fights against Dagoth Ur. In reality it would be suicide even for the Nerevarine.
Pale White Shadow chapter 17 . 4/25/2010
ABOUT EFFING TIME, OMEGA! Jeez, I thought you had all but abondoned this. One of my most favorite stories. But now I see just hard times and bullcrap have kept you at bay. I'd say I forgive you, but there's nothing to forgive. You don't dissapoint. Busy year for you, and I as well. What have I been up to...? Becoming a father, jail, turning 18, and enlisting into the good old US Army, all in that order. It's been a fun year, hasn't it? Keep it up Omega, or I shall throw something much larger than a pickup truck at you.
HunterAzrael chapter 17 . 4/22/2010
great to see you're alive mate.

Great chapter, really looking forward to your next update.

I really have nothing to criticize of tell you to improve on, just keep up the great work,

and good luck with your school Gilgamesh-sensei.

I'm actually a student of karate, but i've always wanted to learn some kung-fu, so cheers to you!

if I may, what style do you practice?
ParadoxBattleZone chapter 17 . 4/20/2010
Just when I thought this story was dead, with one foot in the grave, it rises!

Glad to see you back in the saddle and I'm looking forward to more.
How Like a Winter chapter 17 . 4/20/2010
I was just thinking how you'd had to have abandoned this story by now...and viola! Update at last! Sorry to hear that your life has been so crazy, though. Ah, I've been waiting for Raedyn to meet up with Vivec for so long! It was great reading your portrayal of him, I just am so interested by Vivec that I love seeing people's different perspectives. And I know what you mean about that feeling of solitude - I felt like there was something missing after Caius left, like the person who had been telling me where to go all this time had just vanished, and there was a feling of both helplessness and loneliness. A bit overdramatic, maybe, but I get kind of emotionally invested in these games Sorry for the rambling review, but I was so excited to see this chapter after so long, and it didn't disappoint!
Helena L chapter 17 . 4/20/2010
Yay! You're back!

And your writing just gets better and better. I love the encounter between Raedyn and Vivec, and Raedyn's reflections on his past near the end of the chapter. Congratulations on your new job, and I hope things go a bit more smoothly for you from now on.
cooldamien chapter 16 . 3/26/2010
I love the fic please keep writing.
katat42 chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is an excellent story, with good and believable character development. Please finish it!
zar roc73 chapter 16 . 2/7/2010
I have been following this story for a while now and frankly i am tired of not having any more updates and just activated my account so now i'm am telling you what I've been asking myself when are you going to update us to Raedyn has been doing and how well the quest is going and if you are working on other storys the i apologize to this rant
PaperMario1018 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Hey man. Its the guy you are reviewing the Paper Mario story for. I am reading your stories to see how you write and I am blown away. This is great! You are a truly great writer. I look forward to hearing from you!
Da1only chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
Please, please, please finish this story. I read all of your chapters and you really do a good job with it. I like how you utilize your characters abilities and use them in a way that is appropriate to the situation. Please continue it.