Reviews for The Final Battle
hope.rose.dawnstar chapter 8 . 4/19
I thought it was related to that! Considering how aptly named many characters are (such as Dor who can animate objects including doors, or Humphrey, who often seems like he should just sit around all day and say "Humph!") I wasn't sure whether you were using Bink as inspiration or whether 'bink' was an actual name for a person magic doesn't properly effect and I just had never run in to it outside of Xanth before.
mumphie chapter 25 . 3/8
Again, really good story, well thought out. But. But nothing since 2006 and eleven! years later, nothing. I know life gets in the way, but please finish your stories. So many questions. Why was Slughorn so nervous, what was he hiding? Where were you going with this? Definitely consider finishing! (Plus, find a Beta who is good with editing.
djjodie chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
Where is the rest?! Got so wrapped up in this story then it just stopped
kittyranma chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
I hope you get your muse back for this story
BROMBROS chapter 25 . 7/7/2016
Holy shit a cliffhanger just as the story hit a climax please update.
Sunand chapter 25 . 6/10/2016
Another incomplete story! Why do you do this?
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Okay
TheFishKing chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
actually a Gallion is gold so its possibly worth more in the normal world as a pice of gold
LadyArtemisMotherofMoonwolf77 chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
I was really enjoying this one, but you left it hanging. Hopefully you can finish it, as so far it has been amazing.
Jimbocous chapter 25 . 7/11/2015
Great stuff! Hope you'll get back to this at some point. Thanks for a great read so far.
sylvelle chapter 25 . 6/8/2015
And not a word for 9 years. Bummer. Good Story
sylvelle chapter 22 . 6/8/2015
David Eddings Belgariad is amazing.. highly concur with your recommendation I started reading it when he published 'Pawn of Prophecy' Garion is certainly very close to Harry isn't he?
sylvelle chapter 20 . 6/8/2015
I bet everybody got this.. Indiana Jones and the Lost Ark. Spoken by Indiana ..
Mim Jones chapter 3 . 5/28/2015
Awful! Try learning to spell. site instead of sight. Repeatative Boring! Writing is not your forte, give up.
WhiteElfElder chapter 25 . 2/27/2015
I hope that Harry and group go after one of the homes of DEs and causes Riddle some trouble in retaliation