Reviews for The Final Battle
WhiteElfElder chapter 25 . 2/27
I hope that Harry and group go after one of the homes of DEs and causes Riddle some trouble in retaliation
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 2/27
What is it that Slughorn is hiding; did he take credit for some of Lily's work, or Snape take credit for it all, or is there something more sinister at play that Lily was used for?
WhiteElfElder chapter 15 . 2/26
What happened to the locket?
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 2/26
I thought the barkeep of the Leaky Cauldron was Tom, not Bill?
WhiteElfElder chapter 13 . 2/26
There was no wedding...it was a funeral.
WhiteElfElder chapter 9 . 2/26
Harry is forgetting that he needs to go to Gringotts and it was supposed to be done quickly.
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 2/26
From the note about the sword I have to wonder if there is more to it than Harry has yet to realize.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 2/26
It seems that no matter how intelligent the person, taking on the position of Minister turns them into an instant idiot.
Sayena chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Brilliant story. I've read some of you other stuff and think you have real talent. I have one negative comment.

Harry dropped to the ground as if hit by a Killing Curse. Harry (He) had been training with Mike for four weeks now. Harry (He) also started to wonder who was really tricked that morning in Uncle Vernon's living room.

Harry agreed and entered the shop. The manager moved behind the counter. Harry (He) wandered around the shop and stopped at a jeweled necklace. The necklace had a bright green emerald. Harry (He) thought that it would really look good on Ginny.

It's just the repetition of names starts to detract from the great story line. I don't want to complain but I believe that your stories could be even better. I do not have your talent and feel guilty whining but your stories are too good to mess up with such a small error.
Thank you for your efforts and keep up the good and original work
Cheers
Sayena
the other witch chapter 25 . 10/13/2014
Great story. Is there more?
belgarion262 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Ack, Bink/Binks just puts me in mind of Jar Jar... I hope for my sakes it doesn't pop up much in the story. (fat chance)
Sammyboy94 chapter 21 . 6/17/2014
it wasn't Ginny who asked the question it was the sensai in there first private meeting
Sammyboy94 chapter 13 . 6/17/2014
I love the story, but I hate Harry Ginny Pairings, it always seemed so fake to me.
Sammyboy94 chapter 10 . 6/17/2014
Galleons appear to be about the same size as a 1/2 oz. Gold Eagle, which as of today(6/17/2014) is valued at about $635 USD. Sell one Galleon for its metal value in the muggle world, get the cash and transfer it back to wizard currency $63585G and repeat make a fortune
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Like it a looot:) One grammar error. Interesting story soj far and cant wait to keep reading.