Reviews for The Imaginary World
midorii813 chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
Ahaha, that was a funny chapter! Byakko is so cute! When I first saw him in the manga, I was shocked! HE'S SO CUTE! xD The ending of this chapter was...whoa. Is there some kind of continuation somewhere? xD (I hope it's not on a livejournal or greatestjournal or myspace...I don't have account on any of the three xD) But if there's a link to somewhere, an e-mail (it's in my profile) to me would be greatly appreciated. :3 I'm sorry to bother you, Lucy May-san.

I like Kokopelli, but something about him sends shivers up my spine. ._. I'll just have to find out if my suspicions are right. :3

Ahaha, drunk Watari. I can't get enough of him. Hy's new look sounds so sexy! Your stories NEVER get boring!

Much love
JJ chapter 14 . 2/14/2007
wow

you're amaging!

that's all I have to say.

now I'm going to finish reading this fic and start reading the next one!
Eternity's Heir chapter 16 . 9/25/2006
AW! Tsuzuki broke a nail. And Watari is quite funny during the Michael and Hy scene. Wonderful job! Is there going to be another part to the story? If so, I can't wait!

JA!

EH
laustic chapter 16 . 9/24/2006
That was so great! Im sad that it ended though but I do hope that Ill be seeing more fic from you in the future.
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 16 . 9/24/2006
All good things...

Nice wrap up to the story, though I do hope one of these days Muraki finally gets his comeuppance. I've really loved reading the entire trilogy. I can't wait to see more of your stuff - both here and at Ficwad. **grins**
Amethyst-eyed Koneko chapter 16 . 9/24/2006
Aw shucks! You're making me blush! *_* This was a wonderful story and I look forward to more from you soon (hopefully!) Don't worry too much about the Muraki confrontation being anti-climactic. There really just wasn't a way for him to do much since he spent all the time hiding from our heroes. Being in spirit form like that he really wasn't able to put up much of a fight especially after Xiuhcoatl rejected him to fight Amarok. OCs have a tendency to take on a life of their own if you're not careful! :D Since they're only limited by our imagination they tend to do as they please. That's why they're so hard to keep within set boundaries. The next story (stories? *tee hee* That's kinda pushing it a bit! :D) will hopefully have a lot more of that sweet TsuSoka juiciness I love so much! ;)

Best wishes!

Koneko .
T.O.C.A chapter 16 . 9/24/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS ENDING! UBER UBER UBER UBER AWSOME! _
Aacire chapter 16 . 9/24/2006
This was a great story! I'm glad that Hy and Michael got back together! A lot of close calls in this story! Till next time, Asta!
AnimeAngelRin chapter 16 . 9/24/2006
XD w00t! brilliance, i say! i wasnt sure when this story would come to an end, and i was so shocked when it said complete today. but hey, it was a good ending and i loved it. this whole trilogy rocked! i should print the whole thing out... but i htink my parents would geet angry for all the paper itd use ._. anywho, i hope you intend to write mroe TsuSoka story-ness soon, cuz you are amazing at it!

Rin
T.O.C.A chapter 15 . 9/23/2006
GASP! wow for a minute there I thought you were gonna have Tsuzuki raped by Muraki in Hisoka's body! lol anyways UBER KULE CHAPTER! Update again soon! _
laustic chapter 15 . 9/23/2006
Oh wow! You can end it there! I love how flirty Tsuzuki gets with Hisoka, its so adorable. Cant for the next chapter.
Aacire chapter 15 . 9/20/2006
I have finally caught up! This story is good and it is very suspenseful. How long was Muraki hiding in Hisoka's body? Can't wait till you update again because I want to know if he'll find the sword. Till next chapter, Asta!
Amethyst-eyed Koneko chapter 15 . 9/20/2006
WHAT? Hisoka is possessed by Muraki? When and how the hell did that happen? How'd he overpower and outdo Tsuzuki so easily? *sob* You're killing me ya know! hidoi! :( Now he'll go and try and get this sword and make Xiuhcoatl fix it! Oh my poor little 'Soka-chan! I don't think that that thunderbird or Byakko will show him any mercy if he tries to take the sword by force. *sniff* Speaking of thunderbirds, why did the 2 kings speak so arrogantly to Byakko? I'd have thought that since they were more or less equals that they would have shown Byakko some respect. *sigh* I guess in their madness they lost their manners. Btw, where did these alphabet soup names (Xiuhcoatl, Tezacoatl, Quetzacoatl, Hohoq, Motecuhzoma, etc) come from? How do you even pronounce them? _ I think I'd bruise my tongue if I had to say these names quickly all in a row! LOL!

Update soon!

Koneko .

P.S. Hmm. Maybe it's a good thing that Hisoka didn't sneak off with Tsuzuki last chapter. Tsuzuki might have accidentally been with Muraki! *gag, retch* Ugh, where's my mental floss? :D
eternalsailorsolarwind chapter 15 . 9/20/2006
**blinks** I did NOT see Muraki invading Hisoka coming. I probably should have, but my jaw just dropped when I read that. Great job!
Sueona chapter 15 . 9/20/2006
I am really enjoying the story and need to know more. Please update real soon. I need to know what Muraki is after and what happens to Hisoka that Muraki has took over. Please update soon. Great story. :)