Reviews for MIA: MerryMaids In Action!
In another life 1 chapter 1 . 4/6
Wow have to say usually I'm a hardcore Sasusake fan(eek! Don't hate me!) but I think I've just been converted seriously good!
dragonmaid89 chapter 1 . 2/21
loved it especially the build up to the lemon!
MinatoNamikazeIsMine chapter 1 . 1/12
One of the hottest Kakasaku stories I've every read. Amazing!
electrickpanda chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I haven't reviewed this!?
WTF!?
Ok, have you changed some things?
It's still awesomely sexiful. I was just asking.
And anyone who chooses Duck Butt Emo-Sama SaucyPants over Kakashi has probably been lobotomized.
Lightwings chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
that was really nice and hot. I like your writing.
Alexa Loveless chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Loved the poem 3
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Very well written. Wonderful job.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
sweet story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow. I'm not much of a kakasaku fan but this was just AMAZING! Good job (this fic was so not like the cheesy student/teacher stories on this site )
erlebnisse chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was so hot! Kudos, it was awesome. ]
Saya White chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I liked this oneshot a lot; I have to say that it was one of the better KakaSaku lemons that I've read. Also, I loved the poem and how you used it to open and close the story. Thanks!
Pyra Sanada chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I could've sworn that I'd reviewed this story before, but maybe I haven't. This story is definitely one of my guilty pleasures. Every so often, I'll find myself coming back to re-read it. It's always fun to see Sasuke get taken down a notch or two! _ I enjoy the back story you create for the characters. I also hope every once in a while, that you'll be tempted to write a sequel or possibly make it into a series of stories centering around the budding relationship between Sakura and Kakashi.
Eunice Candy chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love it
neolavender chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Sexy Kakashi! Hawt! Hawt! XD

It's perfect. But somehow I want to know more from Sasuke's POV.
Chick182 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
this story was like.. super hot! its a little emberassing to say, but this story was so good that i got horny myself. oO