Reviews for Why Me?
Failisse chapter 8 . 11/27/2015
This fic is highly amusing! I can't get enough of the snarky and witty protagonist, the childish but charming hero, and the comical and goofy side kick.

Please update with more! I'm going to need another chapter soon of this literary crack. You've already got me hooked! Please help feed my addiction! xD

Also, I'm secretly hoping for some romance to happen between our hero and heroine. Maybe not right now, but eventually I'd love to see it happen. Just my own wishful thinking though. :)
SandNinjaBunny chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
Oh come on, PLEASE UPDEATE, PLEASE...I can't believe I never came across this story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Just got to this chapter, moment I noticed there were no more I audibly shouted Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Great story sad it's not finished.
sonicfan2000 chapter 8 . 5/16/2015
Nooooo I need more! Come back I beg of you!
DemonDogLuver chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Such a cute story and I'm excited for more chapters. I love it! I just want you to know that I like to leave my entire comment on the last chapter I have read.
Asutorido chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Link is so cute hes practically a kid
thelostzelda chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
You never cease to make me laugh with your one liners and brilliant character portrayals. I swear it brings nothing but positive feelings when I see you update and I'm never disappointed by what I read. XD

I can only wonder what he will get himself into while she's napping. XD
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Good to see you posting again I remember your origional that was also great and funny I hope you finish this one.
HelKat chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Oh Goddesses! You're alive! The story's alive! WHOOOOOO!

I so missed this story. Megan is my favorite OC character of all LoZ stories. . I can't wait to hear her reaction to the Fire Temple.

-HK
Masae chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Oh.. oh my goodness. I can't even begin to tell you how far my jaw dropped when I got an email that this story got an update. I remember reading through the entire story beginning to end before the redux, and I was so sad to see it get pulled down. To this day I wish I'd saved that story, because I have so many childhood memories attached to it.. From reading it with my friends, to being inspired to write my own stories and create me own plotlines. It encouraged me to draw comics, and it was such a huge help to me creatively that it was THE fanfiction that I still remember the most, after all these years. I still wish that you would upload the previous version for those of us who remember it fondly- you got so far with it, and you had plenty of die-hard fans, I'm sure.

That being said.. I still can't tell you how overjoyed I am to see a new chapter, and I sincerely hope SO MUCH that you'll continue it and keep on writing. This is such a blast from the past, and I can't wait to see how much you've improved as a writer since then. Thank you so much, this made my day.. if not week/month/etc. Now, time to go read from Chapter 1 so my memory is refreshed!
thelostzelda chapter 7 . 6/7/2013
Omg I'm overjoyed to see this fic going updated. I mean, I had to pause to wipe tears because it just seemed so awesome and surreal to be able to read more of this story. It really felt like meeting old friends anew. God please tell me there will be more. 333
beautifulbutterfly1 chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
i loved this story i cant wait to read more
Blargh chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Maaaaan please update! I really like this story! I would write my own Zelda fanfic, but alas, I'm stuck with other fanfics. Yet again, please update!
Randomness chapter 6 . 6/30/2011
Lol, I love this story! You know, I kinda have the feeling that Link has a crush on Megan. Maybe he could kiss her...or something. ;P (if you know what I mean) Megan is totally awesome! I love how you made he badass and not all polite.

GO YOU! :D

p.s.( Please review soon!) 3 3 3 Lots of love. :)
jules chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
haha I can't believe you posted another chapter! YES! keep it going if you can girl!