Reviews for Collide
Flightfoot chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Mrs. Kamiya; who needs an assassin when you have really bad cooking?
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That's like, absolute perfection. *sigh contently*
wonderlandbomb chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
The Yagami parents are definitely an underrated couple! Great job once again. :)
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I'm pretty sure that weird concoction of hers is going to end up in my pot one day - I'm an awful cook. Seriously, seriously awful.

Your writing is so cute. You're making me feel untalented and lame.

You're probably getting sick of the horde of reviews, so I'll stop rambling. :]
mirai3k chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
YAGAMI PARENTS LOVE!

lol their mom's cooking skills (or lack thereof) were one of my favourite running jokes in the series D

creative background and adorable imagery, through and through!
cabbage-for-the-people chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I don't watch Digimon. _ fact is, I just saw this in one of the favorites list of some random author. Ha, ha. I like the way you write. Very amusing :D
Paosheep chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Well-written, funny, and adorable; an excellent fic.
Caramel Applez chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
so cute! Definately had me dying on the floor when he was eating, though!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Wow, so cute! I could've never guessed the couple from the summary but I just love it! The writing style was really interesting cause I usually don't see 2nd person pov. Great job!
jo2thenah chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
sweetest things ever D
B. Wordsworth chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
well, this is one of the cutest fics i've ever come across. really, good job.
Glittery-Bubbles chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I like these. I think you're the only author (or maybe I just haven't looked enough) who writes one shots or dedicates bigger parts to the parents. And it's nice because in a way I think you sometimes forget that they have a life and feelings too. Very interesting to see what they're thinking.

Crystal
onewingdtenshi07 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Hahahah! Very funny, sweet and cute! I can just imagine the look on Yuuko's face when the squid is hovering in front of his face. *sniggers*

"You tell yourself it must be your imagination. That has to be it. There's just no way - Oh God, did it just move?"

LMAO! Keep it up! I love your one-shots as much as the rest of your work!
Yo chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Wow...um, very unique. Nice take on these comparatively minor characters. Keep it up!
BenignUser chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
It really was a dead-giveaway about who the two were even without the author notes. At least to me it was. The 'healthy' food and the way Taichi acted were the big hints.

I loved how you made it into a second-person point-of-view. It was refreshing to read a narrative here that wasn't part of the norm. Truly a delightful read.