Reviews for My Guardian Wolf
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Dunca: What the fuck is wrong with you
SatiricFable chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
I can honestly say that this was probably one of the best Team 8 stories I've ever read.

I've always wanted a good story that goes a little deeper into their relationships, missions, and yes, their POV of the chunin exam.

Of course, I've never found any (until now!) because, well, they're not very popular. I've never seen why. I love them way more than Team 7...

Everyone was in character (a must for me!) and I really love the relationship you've established between the three. I've never enjoyed one-sided relationships, especially with characters I love, but I'm sensing a mild case of one-sided ShinoHina. Poor guy.

The fangirl situation made me crack up, not the beating on Hinata part, mostly the fact that although Sasuke's fangirls seem to be the main focus, the boys of Team 8 still got it going on! Although they probably wish they didn't...

I really liked this chapter, the feelings you conveyed were really good. The reactions were typical, but I still felt bad. They panicked and lost their cool, and now they're paying for it.

Alright, I just realized how long this is. Sorry. But this is an amazing fic, really well written. I would ask you to continue it and update soon, but it's been around 4 years, so...

Anyway, thanks for the good read!
mousetrap001 chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
This is by far the best Kiba/Hinata story I've read so far. You manage to have quality and quantity, long chapters aren't all bad as long as they have content and yours do. Very well written, this idea of writing a story that follows the main story line is a good one. Please keep it coming.
WolfPrinceKouga chapter 7 . 9/30/2007
Loved it! Update soon! And which people are you talking about. There is a lot of people who like the KibaHina pairing. Me being the biggest fan of the pairing I demand you tell me who these KibaHina haters are and where to find them. I'll deal with them. Oh they'll pay(insert evil laughter here)!
chaosdragon82 chapter 4 . 8/28/2007
Good chapter. I like it when Kiba and Shino get jealous of each other with Hinata. I do think Kiba was a little mean to the girls. Its wrong of him to prejudge their feelings as shallow and a waste of time. They probably can't help liking him any more than Sakura can liking Sasuke or Sakura getting jealous when it comes to things involving Ino and Sasuke. It doesn't make Sakuras feelings any less real. He can only trivialize the girls feelings like that because he does not fully know yet what it's like to feel so much for a person and have them either ignore you or have those same stong feelings for someone else. But I have a feeling he is going to find out soon.
chaosdragon82 chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
Great I really like it. It's like I'm watching an actual episode. The attention to detail is great.
chaosdragon82 chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Good Fanfic. Good detail, good emotion, very good realism. Although I thought Kiba backed down a little to easily from Kurinai when he was asking about why she was late. Although her apology was very nice. Of course he is just a genin at this point so I guess it is no wonder why he backed down. But if he had been late he would have been punished but if your Sensei is late it's just forgotten. Team 7 always scolds Kikashi for being late.
Capeth chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
That was so sad . I hope they are ok and UPDATE ! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 8 MONTHS OR SO !
Ziazan chapter 7 . 5/1/2007
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! This has got to be one of may favorite stories ever! I'm so excited to see what happens next.
Lacrymosa17 chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
Wow...thats...omg...THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY! no, not really good, fantastic! im a fan of NaruHina but im starting to like KibaHina now! bcuz of ur story! plz update soon! The whole story is just brilliant! i love it! plz dont quit this story, everytime someone does that to a good story its a really sad sight to not see the brilliant ending to this tale! am i being too weird now? sorry..still, keep writing!
whyamidoingthis01 chapter 7 . 2/18/2007
OMG!

That was soo good! This is what I have been looking for! Please update soon! I'm serious, this is a wonderful story! Please please please!
inumatchmaker chapter 7 . 1/23/2007
AWESOME STORY! -Favorites list-

Now, you must update! You have me addicted now, so updating would be a very nice thing for you to to D

Seriously, awesome story. Yay for Kiba/Hinata fluff!

Pst. I bet you could use Akamaru to create a ackward moment betewwn the two if you wanted.

You know, when they're NOT fighting for their lives xD

Update soon!
Axle 117 chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
im loving this story please update soon
Garowyn chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
Nice work!
Riaeth chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
Finally! You updated!

Wow, poor cell no.8. :( They got the stuffing kicked outta them. I think the ending fits; not too derpressing. And definately not too crappy. It fit the rest of the chapter.

Keep up the good work (and update soon!)

Riaeth