Reviews for For Lack Of Inspiration
ellequoi chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
The paragraph goes a bit long–you'd want to separate it, but it is still good. Eye-catching title.
Berty 'n Beans chapter 1 . 1/25/2002
Interesting, rather short, but interesting. Beans
I.C. Fire chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
cool... well written... _
lilgirlrenegade chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
Interesting, the descriptions are a bit heavy... it didn't look very appauling, being a huge mob of words, It look better as smaller paragraphs or a narower column so as not to look like this... _ but this... _... sorry I dont knmow how to explain. The fic itself needs to be explained more... like why he feels loyalty to harry... Why he dispises the crime and hate and all that other stuff and perhaps even why he hates children. On top of that it's an intreging (s/p, I cant spell at this time at night!) read.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Miss Mooney here: I must say, though Prongs signed my Inspirations story, voicing her depression at not being the favoured author out of the two of us, she's definetely on her way. Prongsy called me and told me she was making a pathetic effort at writing serious stories, but already they're fantastic! *salutes* I salute you, Neko-chan! Keep it up!
Crazylass chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
You know, I don't see why you call it stupid. It's really good. You should really do something else on these lines.
tibetenjedi chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
my thoughts exactly ... good description!
Voltora chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Why do you think it's a bad story? I liked it!