Reviews for Dean's Very Bad Day
MeAzrael chapter 6 . 12/25/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Award

This was my first genderswapping fic - and I was genuinely surprised that I actually liked it. It was fun to see how both Winchesters would react and how Dean would try to explore the various facets of being a girl - not only physically, but emotionally too. My favorite scene was at the bar - you captured it very well how Sam is slowly but surely coming to enjoy the evening with "real" people. Nice plot, well written - the only thing that bothered me a bit was the swearing. Not the fact that there WAS swearing, of course - that's perfectly in character - just a bit too much of it on Dean's side. Apart from that: thanks for the fun :-)

Merry Christmas
Kate
No Demand for Truth chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
Pretty funny story and not a bad job of getting into both Dean and Sam's heads with the main event. Thanks for writing!
No Demand for Truth chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Wow, tapping into every guy's worst nightmares here. Denial! Denial! Denial! Awesome! Thanks for writing!
No Demand for Truth chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Ha ha ha ha! Great voice for this story with all the little snarky side comments from Sam's pov! Think it'd take a shitload longer for Dean to even start to deal with this development, but fark this is so easy to see in my head. His thoughts on breasts are so freaking right. Not when they're attached! Ha ha! Thanks for writing!
SPNReadingManiac chapter 6 . 12/22/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Award Review : December 2015

This story is an absolute treat. Not just for a very different view of the characters, although the writing of them both was quite masterful, but for the attention to detail that such a change must entail and the thoughtfulness of covering every conceivable scenario.

Characterisation was impeccable, for both Sam and Dean in their separate reactions and thoughts, and a lesser extent with the foils of secondary characters they encounter over the story. The ploy, although just sketched in, held sufficient plausibility to be a completely acceptable reason and background to the real meat, which was the reactions-entirely hilarious-to the situation the brothers find themselves in.

While the story would certainly read more easily and fluidly with better knowledge and more skill in the use of sentence and paragraph structuring, attention to the grammatical conventions and punctuation, it was not a difficult read thanks to a very sound and unobtrusive narrative voice, excellent vocabulary and deft use of in-character humour that allowed the different viewpoints to be expressed naturally and very believably.
Catasauqua chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards Review: December

Cute story.

I know you went out of your way to describe Dean as a girl but every time she spoke, all I could picture was our Dean. Kudos to you for that. Sam was in character and Dean responded exactly how I would have expected in that situation. :)

The story was formatted nicely and I didn't notice any grammatical errors. However, I noted a few punctuation omissions. The story as a whole was nicely done.

Cat
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 5/25/2014
I like girll Dean. She was cute.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Sammy, Sammy, Sammy, take you sister in hand. Carry her out of there over your shoulder. Do Not let this happen.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Yes, Dean's small and cue and Sam could kick his butt if he wanted to but I don't think this is that kind of story, is it?
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
What did I tell you? Of course Dean is going to be stopped speeding The Winchester luck Gods demanded it. Nice save Dean, you little flirt
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Oh Sam, please don't cause your brother to murder you . Or your sister either, so hard to explain. Dean better not get stopped and get his foot off the gas pedal. He can't give a cop his driver's license right now.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
How perfect. If there is anyone who needs to know what it feels like to be female it's Dean Winchester. At least he has Sam to project him. Let's see how that works. Snicker, snicker.
FirePony16 chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Super awesome story :)
FallenAngelCas chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
This was so very funny, thank you for making my day with it.
Kaimu chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
Hi! we're doing a genderswap big bang at LJ (temporary swap is allowed too). You're free to join in on the fun if you're interested :)