Reviews for Hime Murasaki
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Fuck you story you little bitch! You said it was fucking NaruHina but you have Naruto being an asshole having sex with another whore, congratulations for you little shitty lies! Hope you rot in hell, you little asshole.
naruhina chapter 2 . 7/1/2015
U stupid jerk.. you're insane u know that
The SnKo chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
heh twist hinata around that does seem like a lot of fun *wink*
its wierd that im enjoying this story when right now it doesn't seem like its going to be naruhina at the least it might be naru/hina/kyu my mantra is if its not naruhina or just naruto im not reading so congratulations are in order for your victory.

SnKo
Claudio Kilganon IV chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
I dont even know where to begin. i already know that by now, if you haven't updated, you most likely never will. this is my first, and probably last, review, and its for you opposingforce. why do my favorite authors just up-and-leave? you were my role model as a fanfic writer, or better yet, a writer in general (along side with dragonwannabe...who also is not with us anymore). i know that this site is a real bitch, and it'd actually be way better if my favorite authors left, and went to go and accomplish being a legitimate writer, but that just leaves us (your guy's original fans) hanging. this is a message to anyone and everyone, agreeing or disagreeing with me. don't forget where you started, and i know that that makes me sound like a dick, but seriously, i have seen people become (semi) successful authors, just from starting at this site. last, i pled authors to no just leave for no reason. just disapearing off the face of the internet. it pains me, when i face a story or conflict that just ends!
Binarix chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
I just can't wait for what wii come.
DruidBoy chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
sweet you play WoW too? at last someone with sense who does! (and looses things stupidly like me, thank god i came by this after teh wait) great chappie cant wait for the next one D
Firework's Feelings chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
This story is really good. I really thought Naruto was going to kill Hinata back in the 1st or 2nd chapter. I just realize about the title. Dont Hime means princess and Murasaki means purple... so it really means purple princess: Hinata
pocky master chapter 7 . 12/13/2009
2 freaking years you haven't updated man come on
coolcari chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
ok this sucks...again

sorry for flaming so many times but it is true
coolcari chapter 6 . 7/14/2009
ok this sucks

speak of the devil

kera my ass hmph
coolcari chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
oh god why naruto why?

this is driving me crazy!

NARUTO WOULD NEVER TURN EVIL!

NEVER!

EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A FANFICTION STORY!
coolcari chapter 3 . 7/14/2009
(is crying)why u make naruto so? so so so...evilish? i am so crying rite now. at least he with hinata. naruhina 4evr!
Fierblaze chapter 7 . 5/2/2009
I think you should make it so hinata tells naruto that she loves him and becomes not evil and revels himself to everybody.
Super Sally chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
Im sad very sad!

You havent updated in decades...

Hope youre still alive somewhere and remeber that you have an unfinished story/stories. :)

Regarding the story...

Everything now gets super exciting!

Hinata now is jealous of poor TenTen

and Naruto is in the middle of this mess!

Im just thinking of the many possibilities.

*sighs* I hope you come back!
narutokid239 chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
great story, i especially love the new naruto though when is he going to start to actually try and harm Konoha and i find it hard to believe he's going to do it by himself...anyway UPDATE SOON!