Reviews for Aegris Oculis
Kanamelove chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Amazingggggggg!I understand what your saying sadly in the last lines and I can relate to it T.T I'm kind of sad right now and I need somone to relate to even if its an anime character. Envy works because i understand him, Sorry if it's a little deep I'm kind of sad right now so yeah you rock and btw I'm usually in a better mood :)
adestiny chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Hey, does Wrath get analyzed by Envy, too? Let me know if he does, 'cause those two are my favorite homunculi.
wilderness-writer chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
Very good job! You have a great concept of style and tone, and your work has a very nice rhythm to it. Your descriptions are accurate and effective, without being overly wordy as many authors are, and your story stands out as intellegent and thoughtful.

Wilderness
Jasmine Dawn Pendragon chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
OMG I loved it! I hope you will do more Envy fics. I love Envy!
Lena chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Hi, I really liked the idea to explore Envy's feelings regarding his essence and his appearance: from the manga it looks as a painful issue for him. I feel that you described his feelings very reliably, in a way that can actually explain his very angry personality, and the name he's given. I also liked your style of writing: clear and coherent. Waiting for the next chapters, good luck!