Reviews for Aegris Oculis
Kanamelove chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Amazingggggggg!I understand what your saying sadly in the last lines and I can relate to it T.T I'm kind of sad right now and I need somone to relate to even if its an anime character. Envy works because i understand him, Sorry if it's a little deep I'm kind of sad right now so yeah you rock and btw I'm usually in a better mood :)
adestiny chapter 2 . 7/25/2006
Hey, does Wrath get analyzed by Envy, too? Let me know if he does, 'cause those two are my favorite homunculi.
wilderness-writer chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
Very good job! You have a great concept of style and tone, and your work has a very nice rhythm to it. Your descriptions are accurate and effective, without being overly wordy as many authors are, and your story stands out as intellegent and thoughtful.

~Wilderness
Jasmine Dawn Pendragon chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
OMG I loved it! I hope you will do more Envy fics. I love Envy!
Lena chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Hi, I really liked the idea to explore Envy's feelings regarding his essence and his appearance: from the manga it looks as a painful issue for him. I feel that you described his feelings very reliably, in a way that can actually explain his very angry personality, and the name he's given. I also liked your style of writing: clear and coherent. Waiting for the next chapters, good luck!