Reviews for Shades of Sea and Sky
Beloved Daughter of Fate chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is beautiful writing and as corny as you claim some of it to be, I teared up regardless. I can relate somewhat to how she feels about trying to "absorb" all she can from Serge, knowing it won't ever be enough. This short piece of work has easily become one of my favorites.
Dakota k. Ganassi chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
nice
Kuroi Kiri chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Aw so kawaii! Well, from one hopeless romantic fool to another, I loved it. My only criticism would be that your grammar could be a little better, but other than that, very well done. I also would be happy to help proof-read anything you need.
wheresmybook chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
*sigh* My two favorite characters... it saddens me that even though you "control" them in the game, you can't free them from the destiny the planet has chosen for them... you can kill FATE, go back in time, weave the universe back together and protect them through it all... but it doesn't stop Serge from being the Chrono Trigger, it doesn't stop Kidd from being a Daughter-Clone.
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
but shes not schala schala comes across asclam serene and royalty kid comes across brash rude playful and fun and schalas a more magically inclined type like Gilue or what ever his name his besides kids more of her Daughter heh that makes schala serges mother in law does that make lavos his father in law lol j/k
Rayni chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Aw, what a great fic. Your grammar needs a lot of work though; it distracted me from the story. If you want me to, email me and I'll give you an indepth proofreading.

Your description of Kid's personality and feelings is really insightful. I loved it. Well done! _
akikos-wok chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Don't worry. It didn't come across as too corny to me. Way to employ the figurative language! (and I must say there were some really lovely sentences, particularly towards the beginning.)

I very much enjoyed the whole life is a play already written idea. Kind of a grim take on the old "All the world's a stage..." saying.
Salacassera chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Wow, this was a good read. I loved most of the imagery in here - a smile whispering across her face, and the part about how Kid viewed life.
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
great one shot. i have noticed it to that chrono cross and trigger haven't had many new storys well none actually. this is the 1st i have read in awhile. good luck with your other fics.

KnightX
Fox Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Wow...this is so good!

It's written very well, and I love the weay you describe things. Title is great! Hehe! Kirge are so cute! Now that you keep saying how Chrono Cross is neglected, I think I'll write another Kirge (I went on a Kirge writting spree for awhile, so now I'm kinda outta ideas. If you have any, PM me plz!)

It wasn't corny at all! It was super kawaii! They are so cute together! I'm sad about the end of the game. (I've heard through word of mouth what happens. I haven't beaten it yet.)

Thanks for this fantastic story! Definatly a fav!

Fox Kitsune