Reviews for What's Left of Me
Black Zora chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
So sad, and yet so beautiful ... I absolutely love it! :)
Breaking the Fourth Wall chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
So Hermione loved him but Draco killed her husband? If she didn't why was she crying? This was too confusing.
lazyfart chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
very heart wrenching...and beautifully written. :) I could feel the sadness, despair and regret pouring out of the page. love it. :)
chocoyum4 chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
That was so sad! I loved it though! I'm suprised that no one has reviewd more on this. Great one-shot.

chocoyum4
PerryC chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Thats was so sad :( But, as uusual, a really good read.
ReAnne Namara chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Not gonna lie, I am not a fan of one shots, but I LOVE this one. I'm really annoyed you have not received more praise from it. The language is awesome, and the story is a tearjerker...and I don't usually get worked up over ff. Great job, love it, I also LOVE 'the sweetest sin'! Keep up the good work!
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Wow, this story was so sad. I was almost crying there a the end, it was just so filled with sorrow. Luckily no one is around because I don't think I'm able to speak right now my throat is so choked up with emotion. I've got to go find a happier story right now or I'm going to be depressed all night. I did like the story though, very strong feelings behind it. I wonder what it was like from Hermione's POV.

Akire
like frogs in your soup chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Giving the term "angst" new meaning.

Good gosh, it's almost dinner. I shouldn't be crying.
gnomex chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Don't like songfics or D/Hr stories, but this one was more than bearable! GGxx