Reviews for Scars
Airyballoon chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Squee! That was so cute!
afallenheart chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I really like this. Good job!
reckless-rage chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Thrill. Ah, I'd forgotten how delicious Thrill can be. It's because PoT has so many delish pairings (like Sweet and Royal and YUM XD) and reading this one just made me squeal. Thank you so much for writing!
Frenchowl chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
liked it!
SnowBlizzard chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
That was quite interesting. It got me to think of the meaning of perfection.
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Thrill Pair all the way! Cute story.
Ishka chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
i am so sorry. (cries) i read this so late and i had no idea at all that you even posted this. and it was for me (feels downright dejected)

anyway, this is perhaps the first tenipuri fanfic i've read in the last.. (counts) four months? let's just say i had a few traumatic experiences and avoided PoT fanfics like the plague :( but i really am sorry for reading this so late. (sniff)

but... okay, let's see... first and foremost, i have to say i like how you kept both Fuji and Ryoma in character in this fic, making it as realistic as it can get. Ryoma's slightly hesitant side is one of the rarest sides of him written in fanfics because it's one of the hardest to write, really. because it's hard to keep him in character when being hesitant or unsure of what to say because usually, he's always very confident, right? but you did it. you pulled through and did so breathtakingly. :D

you also did a wonderful job portraying Fuji's 'hidden side', so hurrah for that ;)

and the part i liked best? it's Fuji's line right before he left the club room. it was short, but spoke volumes and i love you and this fic for that. :D

overall, it's a lovely FujiRyo fic. it's hard to believe it's your first try at this pairing. and wee! it's the pairing i so love (goes starry eyed)

adding to faves!
merissala chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
aw, this is so nice. when i found out u were the author of "when i come back to you" that was why "head over heals" the story, was so good, YOU WERE THE AUTHOR! gosh, i love ur stories, i'll be exploring your stories now, :D just until school starts, which is like, in two days

oh yeah, i wanted to ask

are you a girl or guy? or does it say in ur profile.. im gonna check...
ivy-queen chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
That was brilliant! Your work is wonderful as usual. And the characters were portrayed perfectly. On another note, I really am looking forward to a sequel to "When I Come Back to You".
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Oh...good! Not a big fan or FujiRyo, but you wrote it so I read it. Actually, I thought I read it when I first saw it, but I guess not. *shrugs* Anyways, great story.
Atealia chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
That was really good; I really enjoyed reading it. :)
Won-ting chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Wah...so, so, pretty. I loved it. I can't even think of what to write for this. I fell in love with this story... Haha, an awkard thing to say for an awkard written situation.
wired chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
wow!flaw is beauty...gotta remember that..please update!

yeah! i love the thrill pair 4ever!but i've noticed that there isn't many fanfics where ryoma is the seme..i there should be fics of it coz' ya know it can be interchangable..younger semes are cool!besides it's tiring to have the same concept...it would be great tohave a more unused and fresh ideas...

so i'd like to post a challenge to all thrill pair writers: plese write a fanfic with ryoma as the seme and fuji as an uke..besides he's way too pretty..if you compare him to our prince he looks more feminine..besides an older uke is something different and definitely SMEXY...so to all the daring yaoi writers!please take this challenge and give this fan a wonderful read!yeah!thanks for the space!keep up the good work!RYOMA X FUJI 4EVA!
Iruka-chan2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Wow! I'm so glad you're back, because it means that we get more stories from you!

If I hadn't expressed it in my reviews of When I Come Back To You, you are quite a master of describing evocative scenes in such a way that captures some essence about the characters and brings out very powerful emotions. You certainly live up to that with this one-shot! Thank you!
Teni-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
OMG! I really admired you! Your english is so perfect! I like it and I'm putting you in my fav. list! -