Reviews for Pirates of Mobius
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Finish da god damn story!
OneeyedHunter96 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
You are not updating this story. It has been 8 BLOODY years! Are you going to continue with this story or not? Because if you don't are going to do it why don't you give this story to someone else instead for letting does who are waiting for it be BLOODY done wait.

Sorry if I'm harsh on you but I like others have been waiting for you to be done with this story for a very big time now.

So bye for now.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
You are going to continue this story, right? Please say you are because this is really interesting espeacially since it's the first pirate sonic story I've seen on fanfiction! Please continue it! It's already a great story and you've only just started it! Please :D
CrazySmith chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I loved this chapter, please finish the story.
Aly chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
love the story and LOL
OneeyedHunter96 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Arr mate it me (again again) Captain OneeyedHunter96.

I just watched on my reviews and I saw how stupid I was when I written " (if the charathers is mobians or humans) but I just remeber it's Sonic charathers in this so I just want to say how stupid it was of me thinking it would be humans in this story then they are on Mobius.

So good bye from me (again again) Captain OneeyedHunter96 and please continue with this story, I want to know what happens next.
OneeyedHunter96 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Arr mate it's me (again) Captain OneeyedHunter96.

I was a bit tired yesterday and I watch my review I sent last and the names on my two character become wrong.

It's One-eyed Hunter "Alpha" Moon and Saphira "Jewel" Killer I don't know how tired I was yesterday but anyway I must have written the first thing wrong in One-eyed Hunters name so today I fixed it and now good bye because I are going on a crousie in four days now.

So I say bye now from Captain OneeyedHunter96.
OneeyedHunter96 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Arr Kyoru-Sonamy Fan, it's me OneeyedHunter96.

You mabye have other things to do then writting your story but I like the others who is reading this would like you to upptate your story and that I suggest for a while ago I come up with a better idée now : seven element spirits who guard the seven bone keys and each represent each feelings like the element they control and after being defeated by Captain Sonic, Amy and his crew, they join it and they spirits help Sonic and Amy to understand their feelings for each other and the Navy Officers are still after them to capture Captain Sonic and his crew and bring Amy back.

What do you think great suggesting right? Anyway take your time to finish it and I forget I have two characthers you can have in story and make them as element spirits: One-eyed "Alpha" Hunter Moon a dark blue wolfhedgehog(don't like to be called werehog because he can control his transformation, have a bottle whats transform him back and is very intelligent) control water, have a sword whice he freeze his enemies with and wear a gentleman suit and cylinder hat. Saphira "Marie" Killer a blood red hedgehog control fire, have two swords whice she melt her enemies with and wear a dress(but that is if your charachters are mobians or humans).

For now bye from OneeyedHunter96(and that first charachter I suggest is not based to be me I just gave him that name).
OneeyedHunter96 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Arr great story mate continue with it and I'm sure it's going to be great.

Hey why don't make like others pirates in this story like they protect the keys to the story then it will be more action in it.

Anyway bye from captain OneeyedHunter96.
le.pechi chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
it looks like Pirates of Caribbean, strangely...
I love this film! :D
aj chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
wheres the other chapter
rukia chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
hello missed me? i still can't belive that you are still on chapter 1! come on this the best story ever! whenever there is a good story it is never finished. please continue the story.
Rukia chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hi it's me (again) it has been 6 years ever since you began the story and I know I haven't reviewed the story 6 years ago but I am telling you now that it has been so long you have completed the other stories how come the best one out of them isn't complete. HECK! Your still on the same chapter. Please upload chapter 2 it has been 6 years. OH I JUST LOVE, ADORE, AMUSED AND PLEASED WITH YOUR STORY! (these stars is how much I think of your story)
Rukia chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhh! I can't take the waiting for the next chapter! I just keep reading and reading the same chapter! THIS IS OBVIOUSLY THE BEST STORY TO CONTINUE! GREAT JOB!
Diamond chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
YOUR THE BEST STORY WRITER EVER! OH PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE STORY! YOU HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB! GOOD ON YOU! DIAMOND