Reviews for Nothing Can Beat the Power of Love
cyn23 chapter 4 . 4/27/2009
great story, i really like it
b.l.s chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Great story! Would love to read many more!
mARIA Gonzalez chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
very good i love these shippers
ingz chapter 4 . 11/17/2006
could you pleace update this story soon?
Celeste Rose chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
Hm... This was a bit rushed. These four chapter could be a really, really big story if you just slowed them down and made everything a bit longer. Its really good, it'd just be even better if you'd slow it down.

Anyways, I'm not sure Molly would want to umm... You know after what she's been through.

Also, the infection takes awhile to fight, if they do fight it. It was days when Lucas was fighting his infection... Hmm... Maybe you should add a extra chapter in there about that? Molly hanging in the balance chapter would be good.

Is this story going to be continued?
Celeste Rose chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
You have a couple of typos, mainly a mix up between new and knew. Other than that. The infection doesn't happen right away it takes time to take over the body, it happens in hours, sometimes even days, not minutes. I'm not sure you have Fenway completely in character with the whole love thing, considering he's still bitter about the entire subject of love. The relationship between Molly and Cavennaugh might be a bit rushed.

Other than that, pretty good. XD I'm enjoying it! XD

You probably could take these few chapter and really expand them, and make a real big story out of them. Ya know?
Celeste Rose chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
Alright, I need to tell you something. The story itself is really good, you just have something slightly wrong. Sloane isn't capable of becoming an infectee. He's immune...

Here's the excert from the episode:

[Scene Change - Threshold Command Center, Daphne's Lab.]

FENWAY: Gazpacho tested positive. Sloan was infected through food.

CAFFREY: Anything to explain why he's different.

FENWAY: Recovered a few drops of blood from the soda machine. Now Sloane has an inherited genetic disorder - hypo tropic cardiomyopathy. It's a very rare condition - you've heard of athletes who collapse and die for no apparent reason?

CAFFREY: Are you saying Sloane's going to drop dead?

FENWAY: No, he only has one defective gene, but for some reason the bio-forming process has activated that gene. It's preventing it from attaching the third helix.

CAFFREY: So, essentially he's stuck between human and alien?

FENWAY: We know his mutation is unique, maybe his instincts are too. Instead of having the desire to propagate, he has the desire to destroy. Goodbye Hippocratic Oath.

CAFFREY: No... Sloane doesn't see his victims as people. To him, they're like a cancer. They're tumors and he's excising them.

end of excert

You can find the rest of the transcript on the Threshold forum its on the second page someplace among the mess. XD

If you put in a different character there, instead of Sloane, the story could still go on just right.

Anyways, other than that, you have all the characters down. Very good so far!
ADDIrocks chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
I liked it I hope you write more.
Celeste Rose chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Whoa pretty good! XD

Nice story so far, I'm enjoying it!