Reviews for Feeding
Tasha chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
This is wonderful! I think this honestly might be one of my favorite works for this fandom. Do you think, maybe, that there might be a sequel some day? Like, maybe, other people's reactions to finding out about Hiei's diet? I can almost imagine a scene where, during the dark tournament, the rest of the team accidentally (or on purpose?) watch one of these little episodes where Kurama has to force feed Hiei.
BuzzleBee chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Great story and interesting idea, kudos!
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Hi

that was sad and sweet at the same time.

mimi
Icelenathehumanicemaiden chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Not much of a HieixKurama fan, but it was a very original idea!
Samps432 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
aaww that was cute! good job
Ryoukko-kai chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Dude...this was awesome... I feel so bad for poor Hiei. Wonderfully written, too... Just, wow.
bohumut chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
it was discusting and gay,didnt like it at all,sorry,hiei and kurama are not gay and anyone who ever watched the show for ten minutes would know that,bad you should know better{do not replie to this email}
Yoko chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
It seemed more angst than horrer, but it was good.
Annoying Little Twit chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
n.n Great story! I like the idea behind this, its nice to read something so refreshing and original.
Kurochan chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
hm

I liked it...the thought was interesting...and it would explain Hiei's facination for ice scream, the taste being so different and all.
Kero chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
I like it, but man that would suck for anybody.
krm3DeeDee chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
OMG, that was a little bit weird and certainly unexpected. It's nice to read something different! 10/10!
darksaphire chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
o.o

would it be too much to ask...why hiei's choking up blood?
Demon Girl Lee chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Wow, the title kinda gave me second thoughts on clicking on it, but I am glad I did. This story was awsome. I really did enjoy it. I had to take hundreds of pills when I was little so I can relate. Truely the best Hiei/Kurama fic that I have seen in a while. I look forward to reading more just like it!
Sachi chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
So... correct! Grammar 'n everything.

I have a feeling this represents more than just vampire impulses. I'll mull it over. .