Reviews for Dreamless
destorymishima chapter 7 . 1/1
I hope u can finish this it is awesome
Michelle chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
This needs to be updated! I need to find out what happens next!
anon chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
Please try to finish this, it is truly very well written and has a very intriguing and promising plot. I can tell that this story can definitely be one of the best out there, so please finish it, for your loyal fans!
XTheGovernmentKillsVickiX chapter 7 . 2/27/2012
so good please update ! i love this story!
Lavonya chapter 7 . 2/21/2012
So, how are they going to get away?

How did frieza find out about the dragon balls?
Sugarcoated chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Your writing style is one of the best I've encountered reading tons of B&V fanfics. I absolutely love it. The humor in the conversations, the subtle little jokes and the way certain settings come to live before my eyes.. Just love it!

I'm just a little bit shocked this isn't finished. Do you have plans of finishing it or can I find it somewhere else online?

My mail is
TrollLord chapter 7 . 5/18/2011
this is a great story and i realize it hasn't been updated in years but i would really REALLY appreciate it if you finished it, and i'm sure many other people would too, so please please PLEASE continue this story
demonic angel23 chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
awesome story so far! D

can't wait for the next update!
ZapZapYotsuba chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Pleeeeeeaaaase finish this!
FishTVCo chapter 7 . 4/24/2011
really interesting story! please keep writing.
TheLadyIntegra chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
is that...the end? It was kind of depressing :(
TheLadyIntegra chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
ooooh! This story is so cute! :D I can't wait to see what else happens
DarkThundercloud chapter 6 . 4/16/2010
i liked it a lot, and no it's NOT boring thanks for working so hard for all your fans out there!:)

-DarkThundercloud
mask of roses chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
I LOVE IT!
GirlAnime chapter 7 . 7/14/2008
It seems to have been a very long time since you updated this story, but I wanted to say I hope you don't give up on this story! I know how fandom-love can cycle in and out, so I hope you do manage to cycle back around to the B/V fandom and give this fic another go. Speaking as an author with stories currently unfinished myself, I totally understand how real life comes first. I also know how much a thoughtful review can make the author feel appreciated. :)

I just wanted to tell you how absolutely wonderful this story is so far; the plot looks to be shaping up to be something lovely. If there's anything I can do to maybe inspire you to write more (I draw, a lot, and even though I'm promised to official drawings for another story-The Ante over in X-Men fandom-I would love to do something for you!), please let me know. :)

Otherwise, please don't forget about this story or let it fall to the wayside too much if you can!