Reviews for Breaking Promises
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Really really awesome! Wow! I love your writing!
Sulien1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Okay, I take back part of my review for "Tea Break". I really do wish that you wrote for the show, because the scenes in "Promises, Promises" and "Broken Promises" really need to be a part of the series' canon.

I would give a lot to see a story in which Rodney screws up to a much lesser extent and John tells him that he can use his "Get out of Jail Free" card, at which point Rodney would tell him that he burned it just after the Doranda incident.
gabumon chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
these promise stories are sad, but nice tie-in with the show
Sarah chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
No! Why did he burn it? You really got me attached to that Get Out of Jail Free card, yo. Awesome fic, nice introspective into Rodney's thoughts. Love the idea of everyone reusing the envelopes. That is some bitter irony that Collin's name is on the envelope which contains what Rodney hoped would be his forgiveness. Very poetic.
Shakia chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
What? No! That's horrible! You have to write another chapter! But actually, I was so expecting this story after reading 'promises, promises' and was very happy to see you made it! And great job in getting into how Rodney feels. But gah, he burned it? Nu! *cries*
Vampy chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Nice... very nice. I really like the idea of the monopoly card. I hope you'll write when he'll use it. Maybe not this time, but perhaps another time? Keep up the good work! ;) V.