Reviews for Farewell to a friend
PasoFinoLove chapter 1 . 1/26
Amen. Schulz was (and still is) a great man. He is so inspiring.
Lover of Fate chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
That was so good... it made em want to cry...Good ole Sparky...
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
i doit quite know why, but im crying now i've read this. I gues the thought of, me now being a peanuts fan after a very long time, misse dout all those years of snoopy (though i think charles was dead before i was born)

its just so... emotional!

congrats, keep it up!
smart-idiot chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I love that is so true!
Paradocks chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
It was amazing. Loved it.
Luvd-it chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Aww, That was so sweet. I loved it, you should write more.
Jeffaplus chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Simple, yet tasteful. I like that. :)

This poem was very well-written and touching ... very emotional and very fun to read.
Mickeymouse07079 chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
That was just beutiful. It made me cry. I'm Peanutslady, because I to love the Peanuts. It's my way of honoring the great legendary Charles M. Schulz. He will live forever thought Chaly Brown and the gang. Thank you so very much for a wounderful poem.
Comc Fan chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
WAAAAAAAAAH! This is a really good poem, you should send it to whatever syndicate carries the Peanuts re-runs. Oh, that reminds me. YOU FORGOT RERUN! Oh, well. Maybe I'll write my own Peanuts fan-fic...
Michele Cadonna chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
A GREAT POEM. I CAN'T ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE I HAVE FOUND IT ONLY NOW. A VERY TOUCHING TRIBUTE. IT REMINDS ME THAT WONDERFUL COMIC STRIP AND THAT WONDERFUL MAN.

YOU REALLY SHOULD WRITE AGAIN.
Jackie lilacdream54yahoo.com chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Cool! So cool! I love peanuts! This is the 2nd Schulz tribute that made me cry. Maybe there really will be more Peanuts in the next life like you said. That'd make it all the more perfect.
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
WAII! You had to go and remind me that there won't be anymore Peanuts *sad sigh*... I agree with your well written poem, so sad. Snoopy & Co. was the first cartoon I ever watched. Man, it's so sad that he had ta go, but like you said he's in a much better and happier place.
Pokejedservo chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
Now that was really nice work.
KAM chapter 1 . 11/10/2001
So beautiful. (Sniff, sob)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 9/15/2001