Reviews for Partners In Crime
Questfan chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Well I was going to bed but then had to read just one more! Glad I picked this one. You did an amazing job of linking the two episodes which seemed poles part. The depth of their pain was really well dealt with and loved the whole "shirt" convo. Kudos on yet another fabulous story. OK now I really am going to bed :-)
Cyann65 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Hi

This Story deserves much much more than 7 reviews ! Maybe the summary is not enough appealing ... In one word, I've missed this story for a long time. What a shame ! Definitely one of my favorite. Thanks very much for this piece of deep feelings, hurt friendship, loneliness and forgiveness. Straight in the spirit of the epi.
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
What an outstanding story! I can't believe I missed this one. And the ending is terrific. Your writing style is amazing.
ece23 chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Hi Karen,

You know I think your writing is beautiful, and this one definitely is. The storyline was perfect, I liked the way you showed what each of the guys thought about the Kira fiasco, and the way they resolved it. The episode could have been much better if it had ended with some scenes like these. You also explained really well how they got from the events of 'Starsky vs Hutch' to those of SR, and the ending was so beautiful and moving. Thank you for this!

Emma
Vorserkeien chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Heh, so not only do you make amazing music videos, you also write superb fanfics! Is there anything (S&H related maybe) that you can't do? :P

That was brilliant. Dark, angsty, HC, you name it, & a successful way of explaining and avoiding the OOC-ness that occurred that ep.

I peaked at your website & if they're all like this it looks like I've got a lot to read! Apart from the one's archived on , is the only way to read the summaries of them by opening each of the links on your homepage? Ep, will definately take a while!

Anyway, thanks for a great read :D

~V~
M. Willow chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Wow, excellent story. I love your description of how they felt about the whole Kira mess.
Shawne 'til dawn chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Karen,

I just stumbled across this priceless gem that you wrote. Oh my God Karen, this piece moved me like I haven't been moved in such a long time. There was so much angst, so much inner pain and turmoil as the boys tried to swim in the darkest depths of their despair . . and I . . I swallowed gallons of seawater as I tried to stay afloat and ride the wave of this brilliant fictional masterpiece.

You paint with your words ...do you know that? You paint with such realism and talent that your portrait is forever etched in my mind of two great freinds who struggle in the sand to maintain their trust and love for one another. Of the feelings of hurt and betrayal and the fight to keep what is precious and sacred and light foremost, before the darkness of that which is eating them within. The whole story, Diggins, the patch thru to Dobey, the whole storyline was just brilliant!

My heart is racing . . . my emotions raw . . . my mind is full of images from this story and I sit here overwhelmed. You have touched me my friend, and I sit here in awe of your talent. I can only aspire and hope to be as great a writer as you are one day . . . Mahalo sweet Karen for this wonderfully, painful, heartfelt, touching, shining work of art.

With much admiration and tears glistening in my eyes, Your fan, Shawne
Rainey chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
This was absolutely fantastic! A great plot, and the writing is brilliant. Very emotional and moving.
Elivalero chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Again, great story. You'd make me "see" those scenes in the parking lot very clearly. The whole story is plenty of emotions and very intense.