Reviews for Blind Instinct
sallyferrell chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
My hair is curled! This one scared the you-know-what out of me. Where's Starsky? Is there a sequel?
ece23 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This story is incredible! You led up to the ending really well, and then just with those last two words, "where's Starsky?", I was sure who that man was. Amazing!
Shawne 'til dawn chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Aloha sweet Karen,

OMG! This story was incredible! It had me glued to my seat and as I was reading it, I kept thinking that it was "him", but I wasn't too sure . . . then at the end it was confirmed. I so loved how you tied that ending in there . . . you are such an incredibly talented writer my friend. Thank you, thank you, thank you for always producing such wonderful well-written pieces. Much love and aloha, Shawne
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Hiya Karen,

Ooh... Cool! It was 'You know who' in the alley! How neat that you got this idea, I had no clue where you were headed and then *BANG!* Those last two words in your story, hit me like a ton of bricks. Thanks for sharing this awesome story with us!

Sincerely,

Strut
aussie angie chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
a great story and when I got to the last few lines I then thought to myself I thing I know who this killer could be very well writen.
Elivalero chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wow! What a wonderfully creepy story!