Reviews for Cold Turkey
Questfan chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
No I'm not stalking you but I am back :-) Somebody told me to check out your stories and they were right! This is brilliant. I work with kids and I reckon if just one of them could see someone go through withdrawal they would never touch anything. This was a really powerful piece of writing and tied in beautifully with the episode. Well done again!
Rainey chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Another great story! This is so moving. I could see the scenes playing out in my mind. And the writing, of course, is beautiful. A great retelling of what might have taken place in that room at Huggy's.
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Oh man, this was a gritty, realistic read... Thank you!

I so felt for Hutch and there was so much that they didn't/couldn't show on TV. Thanks for filling in some of the blanks.

This was my fav. sentence:

"... You know you're hooked when you start thinking you could squeeze yourself into the vomit encrusted porcelain and pull the lever, letting yourself be sucked down the toilet just to escape. If I thought I could hold my breath that long, I would have."

Awesome writing here! Loved it!

Strut
Elivalero chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This missing scene is just perfect! You are able to make readers feel in such a powerful way all the agony Hutch is going through! Great reading.