Reviews for Every Little Girls Dream
QueenOfTheives chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
can you do a sequel?
Fianna Hira chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
AWW, i love it! ! ! !
the two of them sleeping in the car, dancing.. so sweet! chocolate-icecream-with-cream-and-a-cerry-on-the-top-sweet!

and the idea to include stephanie and finn was fantastic!

Fianna Hira
Literati Lover chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
Toooooo cute! Love this story :) Wonderful job!
canadianat22 chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
Ok, so I randomly found this story (after re-watching the first 2 seasons of Gilmore Girls) and just had to tell you it was awesome. Love the banter, honestly had me giggling through the entrie story. And I actually like your writting style. I usually don't read T rated stories because of the lack of focus, or even proper spelling and grammer. But again I must say you story was amazing :)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
FINN! I LOVE FINN!
fatalquirks chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
Amazing much?

I'd have to say so!

I SO wish I could write a Trory (and finish it!)

and have it turn out this awesome and cute!

I loved the plot. Enjoyed it immensely, even. lol.

Thanks for contributing to my Trory addiction :]
inactiveacount121212 chapter 5 . 12/16/2008
That was an awesome story!

Great Job! :)
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
aw this was such a cute story, i loved it, except for the chris/Lorelai thing, I'm javajunkie all the way!
gizmossidekick chapter 5 . 12/5/2007
Great Story!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 5 . 9/19/2007
Aw! Sweet story! :)
amber. lily.23 chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
I really enjoyed reading this.

Of course Tristan and Rory were adorable and I love them together. But your story made me laugh so much too. I really liked Lorelai and Alyse together. It fitted so well and turned your story in something special.
dracosnumber1girl chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
so cute! AW! Loved it.
Komal chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
Ok, I just read it and at the risk of sounding all giddy and everything, I have to say, OMG, if this really happened on the show I think I'd be the happiest viewer ever! I'd seriously watch and rewatch the episode to no end. That was a great story and you're a great writer. I'll have to find more of your stuff!
EchosOfGoodbyes chapter 5 . 11/10/2006
aw. That was heck a sweet! Fluffy... but hey... it is a Debutante Ball. :)
EchosOfGoodbyes chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
nothing my dear is in italics