Reviews for Unwell
Bandit chapter 5 . 5/29
More please much more of Perry and Bianca.
Bear39 chapter 5 . 3/21
Please more I love Perry and Bianca together.
Payton chapter 5 . 11/24/2019
well i love it. :))))
i was totaly addicted to neurotic. i read it like every 6 months and this sequel as well.
im just sad that i'll never know how this story about chris and perry will end. and Kit - i really like his charakter XDD .
pity though. youre ff is pretty awesome!
Minie Talie chapter 5 . 3/3/2019
Hi ! I don’t know if you ever finished this story but I really liked how it’s going ! I don’t have much hope since it’s been 9 years but I just found it :)
CheyPaigeFanFic chapter 5 . 5/6/2018
Could you actually continue? Also, Chis is a drama kid, all the girls like him and he's a cheerleader? Wowza...
kara2lucy11 chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Please finish. I recall reading Neurotic when it was still in progress and was so thrilled to find it again. Would love to see this finished. It wouldn't even need to be all that long to finish
EvilRegalLaura chapter 5 . 1/17/2017
No! Please tell me you are going to finish this story? I need to read the rest of it! So I just finished reading Neurotic in like two sittings, see there is a sequel and just start reading, didn't realise there was only five chapters I love your stories they really capture the readers attention and bring them in, I need to know how this ends!
Gamoora chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
JSYK, people do still read this! Even if it's been five years (well, nearly), we are still reading! I hope that you continue it someday, though I get how muses wane and life gets in the way. I really like you set this up, though, and I'm glad Chris is finally showing himself to his family, poor guy. Eagerly waiting more!
brendafay chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
more please
DyingInnocence chapter 5 . 2/1/2015
Will there be more?
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
love the story please update soon (and add in more of Sam's fabulous costumes like in the previous chapter?)
SweetieDonut chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
OH NOOOO I just super excitedly zipped to your profile for this sequel only to notice it isn't finished. With a sliver of hope, I flipped to the last posted chapter hoping for a conclusion. Swift ending is better than none! haha ahhhh no such luck. Oh well, Fanfiction is all about imagining different possibilities. I will read what's here gratefully and imagine the rest! lol Although, I secretly hope you pick this up. And also add some small oneshots about Perry. Or something. ;) (I'm in denial. lol)
GalanthaDreams chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Read your stories one after another. You portray Chris, both actually, wickedly well. Tears, smiling, laughing, understanding, you evoke them all.
Lisa chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
OMG I have read Neurotic and unwell all today...my head and eyes r so sore after 9 hours but OH MY FREAKING GOOD THIS IS AMAZING! I can't believe you haven't update in two years! I have to read this until the end cos it is soo amazingly brilliant and I NEED to know how it ends! please please please come back! you would be my favouritest person EVER! x
kuhekabir chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Will you continue this? It is really good!