Reviews for Counting The Moments
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
This is beautifully well written. Poor Mint D:... I really wish there was actual KishMint in the show. e-e;... it could have been one EPIC pairing.
MewRebecky chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Yay story

Bec xx
dorcas chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I liked it! Cute!
MewAddict chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I've Just Gotten Interest In MintxKisshu Or LettucexKisshu! SAVE ME!
Dasz chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
Wow! I have never really become very involved in Minto's character, but i love this portrayal of her... it's very interesting! I thought that when Kish looked at her, he would realize how she felt about him! Of course not, dense little boy that he is... I pity Minto. Although this is a very good one-shot, it left me wanting more. Great Job!
Shannon chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
Great story! Kish was alot more...mature lol. ) Poor Mint. I hope Kish realizes that Mint loves sad! Loved the story!

memewpris chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
wow...good story...and I SUPER liked the Title!
Kathrynzala chapter 1 . 9/29/2006!

MiKi foreva'! _~
DeadlyBellaDonna chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
woah. I usually don't like these stories,(I'm a K/I fan)but I heard this one was good. I'm amazed...I really don'r know what to say.
midori.complex chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Absolutely beautiful. I've heard of KishxMint pairings, but have never read one so nicely put together. You have a way with words. You make poetry out of the little details, which enhances the overall picture. I was so sure he was going to kiss her-anticipating it, even. However, now I realize that it just wouldn't have made sense and leaving the reader with a classy, bittersweet ending was the way to go. You left both Mint and Kish in character despite the very alternate universe situation, which I imagine proved challenging. In short: WOW!

Many thanks,

SamKo chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
-blinks twice- This review is especially special cuz:

It's my first review for one of your stories! -squeels-

The story was very satisfying.

I added it to my favorites.

13? I hope to be 15 soon...

Anyhoos, the actually actual review:

YAYness~! -cheers- The only thing I could point out as a downer is...i dunno, don't make Kish sound too smart, you know what I mean? Soggy? Not really.

Insert Generic Fan Name Here chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
WOW! Groceries? What an inspiration for a romance one-shot. ; -.-; I felt bad for Minto, Kisshu's so absorbed with thoughts of Ichigo -.-

T_T Poor Minto. This story is really good _ I love it! *_* _ I love most of your stories, though so...eheh. ; NOT trying to suck up here, I just appreciate your stories and to see another Minto/Kisshu story on fanfiction! *cheers* Eh...can't believe how many Ichigo/Kisshu stories there are. It gets old after a while...*gasp* Talking to myself:Kamyra, you idiot! You owe someone an apology! ( T_T I'm so stupid...I'm a stupid hypocrite, that's what I am -.- Baka I'm not saying this because of your story, nothing in the story made me feel stupid, it's sudden realization. And in what better place for me to realize it then a review for a one-shot? ; Eheh. Man I say 'eheh' a LOT O_O This review is slightly long to me, most of it not even talking about the wonderful one-shot that Applecake-san has written! Eheh (there I go, AGAIN!) oh well...(more dot dot dots -.-) I need to shut up ; Anways, what I'm trying to get across (and hopefully I don't go off on some random talk about whatever else is-oh look! A butterfly! -smacks herself- stop that, Kamyra!...well, that worked) is that I was happy to see a story written by Applecake, and that it was Minto/Kisshu, and that the story had good spelling and let me picture what was going on in the story _ Yatta! The only thing that bugged me a bit was that Kisshu kept using pretty big words, he's usually a little do I put this nicely? Unsophistocated...Kisshu: I am NOT! T_T Me:...okay then. I was just slightly bugged about that, but I guess it's nice to see a smarter Kisshu _ Kisshu: *grumbles about how he's smart and I should shut up and that nobody ever listens when the little smileys are talking* Me:...Okay, you need to go. NOW *throws Kish in a bag and gives him to Applecake* Here ya go! I'm not sure what you would want with an unsophisticated alien infested bag, but you can have it anways! _ Eheh (-.- this is getting old), wonderful job! Please update your other stories very soon! *_*
Dark Flamingo chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Hnn. That was a little confusing, but then you wrote it late so I'll forgive you.

I don't think this can be officially called MintxKish but it comes close, I look forward to reading more of your work soon!

Gasp you're not thirteen! oh my god! lol, like i give a damn. good night.

*Snatches apple cookie* thanx! D
Zeak the Echidna chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Cute story. I loved it. You should finish the other!
Sadshi chapter 1 . 7/17/2006