Reviews for Until Eternity
Madeylnn Rose chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
wow thats rlly good it almost made me cry and i love the first one too it was awesome.. are you going to write another chapter for this story or is this it
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
O.o WHY?! WHAY WOULD YOU DO GHAT SETO?! How selfish! Pleas update soon!
ScarletLycrois chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
It's been quite a while since the last chapter, is there any plans to update soon?
MysticSloan chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Please update soon TT wTT
P.O.J.A chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
Took me FOREVER to read this chapter but I'm glad I did! Utterly heart-wrenching, I really thought he would have left it as a break and let time heal them both, but over for good? Seto, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING? OMG!

Great chapter VSM, I can't wait to see what really awaits my favourite couple now that this turn of events has occurred!

Sincerely,

P.O.J.A _
Charismatic Beauty chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
aww poor seto and it's not even his fault really. Well wasn't able to protect her and I think that is why this is affecting serenity this way. Also I believe that he would be a constant reminder of what happened and that he could save her from it. Maybe she's blaming him for it after all it's not just what happened but it's the fact that it could have been prevented. I still think it's somewhat unfair to seto. Please update the next chapter soon!
Charismatic Beauty chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
wow this is so surreal. I can't believe it but maybe it's for the best. I hope they get back together soon and get married.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
oh no! she can't! this must be really getting to her. Maybe they do need sometime apart after the incident. It's been a long time since I've read this story and I believe it has also been a long long time since you've last updated. I'm going to continue reading the rest of the chapters.
czarleigh chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
NOOOOOOO, Seto and Serenity break up? T_T This isn't happening. NOOOOOOOO T_T
MaziMe chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
*GAAAAAAAASSP!* They broke up?! What the heck are you thinking!? It was so sad...
Good job, it's just that, could you maybe write longer chapters please? It's not really as effective when the chapters are quite short. I liked it better when you wrote longer chapters, you know? Otherwise, keep up the great writing!
midnightblue08 chapter 8 . 8/16/2012
thanks for the update! i'd eager to read the next one :)
MaziMe chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
OH MY GOSH! Thank you for updating! And I'm honored that you put your thanks to me in your story! Anyways... This chapter brought a tear to my eye, and tugged at my heart strings. It was sweet and well explained and I can really get into the groove of the characters emotions! Great job!
MaziMe chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
Aaaaaahhhhh! You have to continue! It's been 2 whole years! It's soooooo sweet and it doesn't go too fast like other stories I've read. I hope that bastard goes to a modern version of Alcatraz!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2012
Oh my God.. Please.. Continue this fic. It's killing me. Pleaaaaase :-D
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 7 . 10/8/2011
Please, please, please continue! I love this!

CT