Reviews for Over my head
RockNRoll101 chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
Haha. In this story you make it sound like Ryan is gay sometimes. It is funny!
RockNRoll101 chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
Wow. You know what is weird? In chapter 2 of this story at the end where miley talks about all of that hitting on each other stuff really confusingly, i actually got it. Weird...
justabouteverythingxx3 chapter 17 . 11/19/2007
UPDATE SON!
cheyenne123 chapter 8 . 9/18/2007
I love this story and im a little confused about the lily oliver thing does she like him or not? p.s. the song makes Ryan seem desprete I LOVE IT
madeupstories x759 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
cool idea, cute story
Juicymaniac chapter 17 . 1/27/2007
I HATe Loliver!
StellarStark chapter 17 . 1/26/2007
Hello again! It's me Zanessaluvr4eva91! I just finished reading this story. It's getting good. Why did you leave it at that? It was getting good! Is this story really complete? Even though I'm not really a LillyOliver shipper I thought the kiss scene between them was cute. This was an awesome story. If you want to check out any High School Musical stories I've written 3 & 1 is a Hannah Montana High School Musical crossover. The only thing is Zac(a.k.a Troy) is the only 1 in it. The names of my stories are: A Troyella Break-up, After The Pairs Audtion Apology, The After-Party(After We're All In This Together) & the crossover 1 is called Untitled if you wanted to know. Check them out soon & tell me what you think of them. If you wanted to leave the story at that I say you should make a sequel! Pretty please with a cherry on top.! You know in my other review about me asking why you don't take reviews from anyone anonymous. I think I know why you do that. I think its a good idea. It's just because in the past I've had anonymous reviews & I couldn't respond to them. Well this was an excellent story. Thanks for sharing your story & talent with us.
StellarStark chapter 14 . 1/26/2007
Hello! I just finished reading your author notes & I just wanted to tell u that the makeout sessions should be left in the stories. In my opinion, it makes the story more juicier. Just ignore the people who tell you to write author's notes in just the beginning & the end. I find it interesting that u leave notes in the middle. I like this story. I know you think the weird turns in the story are lame but they aren't. I like the story just the way it is. It's cool. I think chapter 7 was hilarious. I feel the same way you do about bringing together Troy and Gabi it's gonna be tough. I think you should make a sequel. It is weird that 8th graders don't get that much unlike 7th graders. Are you planning on making a sequel/ If you are maybe you should put troy & gabi together then. Sorry for the long review but I just wanted to tell you this story is good. I like all the drama. I also like the humor in this story. I think when it comes to making the chapters just go with the flow whether they are long or short. What's up with u not taking reviews from anonymous people? Just wondering. You can just e-mail at to reply to this. But anyway this is an awesome story. From Zanessaluvr4eva91.
twi-hard fanpire07 chapter 17 . 1/26/2007
oh. good chappie. hey go me i got off my lazy ass and got on the computer. how many more chappies are left?

~v-ballgrl07~
SimplyMarvy chapter 17 . 1/9/2007
i half expected that and half didnt
marchingbandfreak chapter 17 . 1/3/2007
oh! LOVE IT! update soon plez!

softballover02
SimpleeLovely673 chapter 17 . 10/29/2006
CAN'T WAIT 4 THE NEXT UPDATE! SO UPDATE SOON! :) By the way is Troy still crushing on Miley? or is Troy going 2 end up with Gabriella?
truevi3t chapter 17 . 10/28/2006
plz continue! its been 4EVR!
Stacey And E Productions chapter 14 . 10/9/2006
Okay. I think that Jackson and Lily are okay with each other, but what happened? Was it just a hook up? Ryan seemed mad though.
Stacey And E Productions chapter 13 . 10/9/2006
Oh my gosh, your joking, Ryan was behind them the whole time? Oh my gosh, what will happen next? Dun, dun, dun!