Reviews for Emotional Instability
Yaoi Is Life GYS chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
:3 really cute story
LunaticV chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
eeh, it ended?

to be honest, it was kinda ..short. and the conclusion is simple. i mean, i like it too much for it to end that fast! XD

and i expected them to get more trouble from itachi. but well, that was really good! and happy that gaara's dad didnt go crazy at catching him and sasuke
LunaticV chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Gaara is on sedatives? *growls* show me those stupid doctors and i'll.. dunno, set Shukaku on their ass or sth XP

well, glad that at least Chiyo understands him XD

and also realy glad that at least his dad isn't abusing him ..
LunaticV chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
hmm, serves them right, bullying my gaara. whose arm hanging from its socket?
charlieslion chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
Ah, I love happy endings. It all worked out :)
KuroSensei chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
Nice story!
ClassicLover984 chapter 7 . 3/23/2009
Your story was awesome. Keep writing and you are one of my favorites now!
pinknerffan chapter 7 . 4/7/2008
I really liked this story. It showcases the first-person style, which isn't done very well normally on this site. I enjoyed it a lot, one of my favourites in the archive of SasuGaa fics. Very lovely style throughout, and though it may have been OOC, you made up for it in story.
reece chapter 1 . 2/7/2008

ezcept sasuke who says it himself in the manga
ignis crudelis chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
That was good! :3 I love my crazy Gaa-kun! X]
BloodRedAngel808 chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
I don't know what to say. That words can describe how awesome this story was. I am very impressed, you kept Gaara as ..well..Gaara as you can get him to be. I loved it and am hightailing my browser to your profile to see if you have anymore fics.

Blessed be,

Syciara-Lynx chapter 7 . 11/4/2006
Sequel? Really cutesy oneshot of a sequel? PLEASE! pretty pretty please with a strawberry milkshake on top! with ... a cherry ... on top of the whipped cream ... on top of the milk shake ... on top of the PLEASE!
VioletIsInPain chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
soo interesting{drools}

VioletIsInPain chapter 5 . 10/12/2006
YEAH that was great i think that you should be chained to a pole and forced to write storys for me!

Gaaras-Gothic-Ninja-Sappy-Sue chapter 7 . 10/9/2006
That my freind- WAS AMAZING!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »