Reviews for Promise
prieda chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
wow, this is really good. You're writing is definatly improving.

There is a Katherine Mansfield story a bit like this (young boy trapped, that story allways reminded me of snape). I've forgotten what it's called.

Crap I've just realised it sounds like im accusing you. No way am i the Mansfield story is very different, i just thought you might like to dig it out and read it some time. It's a short story. And someday i might remember what it's called.
Axis of Equinox chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Wow, this is a new one for you. It's so good! I didn't even see anything that needed correcting! TWO GOLD STARS!
optimistic girl94 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
WOah this is so deep. I can't. Wow. The whole time i was trying to guess who the dad amd mom were and who this Maverick kid was. Draco and Pansy. Wow. This is so deep. Extremly touching. So Maverick is kept in the dark cold room so no one will see him and make him fight for the cause. Wow! SO basicaly in this story Draco is a complete nut. Interensting. This was very interesting. Write more things like this.
brokenpens chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
That was really good. It was hard reading it though... maybe you should make it in a paragraph form instead of just one big block. But good story nonetheless! I was thinking the little boy was Draco at first, so good twist.