Reviews for Setsuna's Revenge
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
Just re-reading this yet again, excellent.
One measure of how good a work is, to me at least, is if its worth reading more than once.
And for those who wonder why read something twice, to me its like this;
Books have been my friends for decades and its like seeing an old friend again.
Stories also evoke feelings and the best make you think too.
Re-reading lets you feel those emotion again and I sometimes find something I missed on the first reading. Or I understand more because I now know the whole story.
I also tend to read upbeat happy fics when I'm sad or depressed to cheer myself up.

Thanks again for writing, posting and sharing with us.
That Guy chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
When I read the title I thought nice another "Ranma is a danger to Crystal Tokyo" or "Ranma is somehow a problem for Setsuna" stories, then I started reading and found something both funny and heartwarming that was nothing like what I expected. So good no great story.
Rickmer chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I greatly enjoyed reading this short story. Thank you for sharing with us :)
SquiggytheMage chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
good stuff
Raynze76 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
great story
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
cool! this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Riverlia chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
It's a good story. But then, to me, any Setsuna-Ranma story is good as long as the writing doesn't suck.

The only complain I has is a few part, especially the middle feel 'cut'. Not rushed, but cut, because everything else has a good pacing, but the meat of the romance and interaction were totally absent.
beast man1500 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Mamoru is a senshi, or he would be if he were female since he has the star seed for earth:)
Shannon Dee chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
I always love a Setsuna and Ranma match and this story did not disappoint me though I did feel it could have been fleshed out a bit more in places. Thank you for writing it.
Reader chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
At the time of writing this, Alienyouthct had two large stories that were over 80,000 words. Both of these stories are based on another author's work which he has the temerity to insult both in his author's notes and in actual reviews. His "review" here is apparently simple revenge for pointing out how rude it was to basically steal from another author and insult them while doing it.
alienyouthct chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Story, just like it's author, is made of suck and lose and possibly fail. Didn't take the time to read. Kinda like you. :)
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Great story!
Rune Tobor chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
It's good, but the amazons seem to have given up too easy. Ranma and Setsuna are one of my favorite pairings. He needs an older woman to bring out his full potential.
moritynz chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Beautiful ending to a well written story.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 2 . 12/2/2008
I rather liked this fic. Everything is explained rather nicely and the fic keeps everyone mostly in character.

Of course, there are a couple of things that don't go with the characters - like Ranma taking being manipulated in stride, whereas he usually shows at least a little bit of outrage (and/or desire for revenge) at that even though he's shown to have no qualms about being the manipulator. However, each time they out of character a bit more than necessary it's explained rather nicely each time.

I like the scene of the son and mother though I'm not completely sure on why I do.