Reviews for Unlucky Se7en
Fangirl091 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I think this could be a good start to a really good story. I hope it catches and Hollywood produces another movie. They could call it "8" :). Good Job
Kar-zid chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
I can't wait for an update! This story is really good, another John Doe would be very befitting of a sequel. I think this story is dark and gloomy, and I can actually imagine Mills thumping his hands against the walls and all of that. :D
Kar-zid chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Awesome story! I watched Se7en not too long ago and loved it, and you capture the image very well!
Rock Raider chapter 2 . 7/12/2007
Wow, this chapter was shorter than the last. I hope that can be rectified. So, 1 down 6 to go. Who's next? Perhaps they should go through a list of people who could fit the description of the remaining 6 sins, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath, Greed, Pride, & Sloth. They could need it so they can beef up securuty around them. That way, this new John Doe can't finish the work he started with Lust. Well, anyway, update soon.
Siyavash chapter 2 . 1/28/2007
GAH! Where are you and what are you doing and why aren't you updating?

There is NOT enough "Se7en" fanfiction, and yours even has a plot! And no OCs [quietly thanks God]

It's wonderfully wonderful and COLLECTING DUST!

Please make some triumphant return with a chapter! It's been months, a chapter is overdue and you're looking at fines if you don't hurry up!

Oh, and anonymous reviews are currently disabled... in case you didn't know...
Drakenhoff chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
I really hope you continue this and don't get put off by lack of reviews, so far you have completed the opening which has gone very well. Your descriptions of mills are really good! I love how he seems to be completely the embodiment of Wrath. The line 'there was nothing in his eyes but hate and depression' seems to completely sum up the changes the 'original' John Doe made in him. Keep going. Toodles.

The One, The Only, The Vanderpuss