Reviews for Passing Strangers
littlenicky666 chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
love this i thought it was perfect
SunsetOfForever22 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
So good, so sad. Really beautiful. Gonna go cry now.
deanwimpchester chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
My oh my. I love how you described the feelings in Evan's eyes. That just...wow.
AccountClosedDueToHealth chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
oh man...I can't tell you how much I wish this wasn't a one-shot. lol. But its great, none the less.

Ana
Michael2 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
This is a descriptive story, explaining what happened to Kayleigh after the final flashback of the movie.

The way you described her feelings when she looked into the eyes of someone who could only trigger a shadow of a memory was excellent.
Invisible Shadowess chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
very cool... i like this piece. it's very intreaging the way you let it just flow like you did. nice job.

-Anie
Mayo Detinwolf chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Great story
Charlie Snipe chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
I love this. I've always wanted to know what She was thinking when they pass at the end of the movie. Please write more...I know it might be a stretch...but this is a great start!
blue-oyster-cult-love chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
ive seen this movie a billion times. boy do i love it. since i've seen the movie, i know the exact scene. you captured it perfectly. kudos!
marinawings chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
wow. i just watched the movie for the first time today, and i must say, your little story captures that last scene perfectly. there's a lot of emotion packed into this one little story. excellent work.