Reviews for Selfish Wishes
secondaryonly chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
This is so sweet

:]
Momiji's Lover chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
A little cheesy, but so KAWAI!
Dark Kitten Saki chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
That was so awesome and sweet and purfect! As usual a mastermind!

Arigato!

Saki
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
sque! omg! too cute for words! i loved the line about tohru awakening emotions in kyou, "more then he knew what to do with." such a cute line. very well written and an enjoyable read. two thumbs up!
The Only Onigiri chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Aw! That was so sweet! /
Emerald-Mask chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
this is really awesome! great job! i love it!

-Emerald-Mask
sasukelover6458 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
that was a really great story! it made me cry! lol you really should continue it!
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
-glomps- Have I told you I love you? Well...I DO! SO MUCH! Aw Azaleea X3 Thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so MUCH! Thankyou! I really am so SO greatful! It was my absolute favourite Furuba One-shot ever! EVER! You don't know how much it means to me! -glomps-

I am sorry it took me so long to reveiw (and to a story I requested -_-U) but I had the biggest project! I've been working solidly for 3 days! So this was a really great kind of...reward I guess! Something I was looking forward to after all my work! So YAY!

I must say that I absolutly LOVED the idea! It's so cute _ "I wanted Kyo-kun to hold me" AH! I loved that! And the last line as well was just SO cute! Neep! -glomps story- You were so true to Tohru's character too, and Kyo-kyo and...AW I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH!

Great, wonderful, fantastic job! You rock as always Azaleea-chan _

Soi (your most gracious number 1 fan)
WaitingForYesterday chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Aw, that was so cute! Wonderful fluffiness. Great job!
Euphoric Dreams chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
hi :) i loved your story! it seemed like it was well thought out! aw, it was sad how tohru started thinking like that, even though she always cares about people other than herself...anyway, this was really nice how you brought out a sort of different side of tohru :)
pottergal555 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I loved it!
blazergirl1720 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Thank you. :)
Neisha chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
And to think you may have hesitated in posting that? It was simply wonderful. And yes..it made me smile. Thank you as it makes today easier...Until later..Neisha
Dialott chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
OMG! Ah! That was beautiful! Your a great writer! I LOVE Kyoru fluff! My favourite type of fanfiction! Keep up the good work!