Reviews for Survive
gsmith1030 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Aww, i love this so much, never have i read that katara had cried and aang fell asleep in her embrace. Good job, please make a continueation.
Avvygirl chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
HOLY MACARONI. I seriously cried when I first read this. It was so touching! Aww!

p/s: I have no idea hy I wrote, 'Holy Macaroni'. I'm weird, seriously. Macaroni's my fave food, actually. And spaggeti with eyeballs and pasta with blood. I'm crapping, aren't I?
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Aaw how sweet. Heh i wish the makers of Avatar put this part in the real plot.. It would have been great!;)
Invaderk chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Ah, the quirkiest family in the world sharing a lovely moment.

Well done!
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Wow. Great job. You know, reviewing your stories is getting really repetitive isn't it? There's nothing more to say. You're an amazing writer, and everything you write is unique and beautiful.
Growly Genet chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Poor Aang. "The Desert" was a heartbreaking episode to watch. I know lots of people disliked Aang's reactions, but the poor kid really needs a break. It's good to know that Katara will still be there for him whenever he needs her.
Anonde chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I love the way you write! XD
effie's head chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Lovely, touching, and sounds very much like Katara. Nice job. I want to go hug someone now...
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
aw...the fluffy cuteness
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Hey there! Lauren here. I hope you're doingwell. I jsut read your story and it was great! I can't wait for more from you!

May the power of water be with you always

Lauren
Liselle129 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Oh yes! Very well done! Wasn't that ending just wonderfully touching, though? I'd love it if you read my version of this, Aftermath. It starts immediately after The Desert and is from Aang's point of view.
frozenheat chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
That was really good it made me feel all warm inside. You just made my day with that fic!