Reviews for Old Ghosts
MiNiGiIOI chapter 6 . 7/1
Well my soul is absolutely demolished
Great fic
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 6 . 2/8
...But what happened? I see they've just... continued on? come to terms? It's true they never really grew up together. Soo.
but, what about the demon...!? will the demon come and try to kill them!? ahhh!
Well, I'm gonna read some more of your stuff. Hey, and there's a related story there... :3
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 2/8
Oh, gosh, I hope Nathan comes around.
Truly, ya, it is hard on the parents if they're set in their ways. But... gay or not, it's just WRONG to go digging into someone's personal background to... like, past-stalk them. And then condemn them without even MEETING them.
this just all needs time... :/
Ahh, shit will really hit the fan if they find out they're related. xD
aiyaa! such a story here! :3
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 2/8
well, this story is quite nice. I like how you're rather realistic about the characters. dang, I hope for a happy ending... :P
...oohhh, but will they find out they were brothers sometime soon...? that's gonna throw a wrench in there... e.e
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 2 . 2/8
Nick is awesome!
That's how I think parents / parent figures should act if something like that happens... just evaluate the partner as a person, and if they're good, then that's that. :3
Awesome story! Ahhh, I'm anxious for when they find out about each other... O.O
...Wait, does that mean John's dead though? Hey, will they hunt...? Oh, and what about Jess- she just not in the equation? :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/8
I wonder if they'd ever get to hunting, or if this's an au?
either way, neat start! I'm interested in how this'll turn out... :3
Ahhhh! xD
SaraB chapter 6 . 1/27
hehe nice story tho I enjoyed it
Nicolene B chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
Really enjoyed this story!
Gina Mark chapter 6 . 9/13/2014
Oi, essa história é linda muito doce mesmo adoro. Que bom que Sam teve sorte e encontrou uma família que o ama agora chorei com todo sofrimento pelo que Dean passou que ótimo que ele encontrou Nick e a esposa proporcionaram um lar pra ele depois de tanta dor, e eles encontraram o amor finais felizes são uma dádiva, parabéns
sybil branson jr chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
SQUEEEE! o. my. g.
i love you for this beautiful work of art. it is one of the best, wait maybe the best. *cross-checking... yes, the best dean/sam ever written. ok i will stop worshipping now. perhaps.
this is great :) 3 (lol i read it all in one sitting. i got to chapter 6 and was like - fuck. its 13000 words... here we go, grab the tissues.)
PshhAnonymous chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
Aw this was great! Once again I was laughing and crying. Keep on writing you do a great job! -Dawn
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
huh there you go :)
jossw-j chapter 6 . 5/23/2014
I don't even ship them but this was one of the best stories I have ever read, mainly because they boys actually got to have a happy ending for once
fallingangelsandstars chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I love this story and they got a happy ending and I'm so glad and happy and cheerful after that wonderful ending. That's the reason I'm a bit hesitant to read the next two sequels, but we shall see where we end up :D Anyway. I love the depth and understanding and complexity of your characters. I even love your original characters. They were so human and easy to accept and Dean broke my heart in this story and Sam healed it again. I especially love the last chapter. It was so hesitant and sweet and it was truly the perfect ending. I sincerely believe that your next two sequels will be just as good.
Anderida chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
I'm so glad I became Wincest Curious because otherwise I would have missed out on this cracking story. Superbly told, real characters and true voices. And a happy ending to a difficult situation. As it should be. Thank you so much.