Reviews for Tergum Rursus
Harry Luna please
greenprisoner chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
cliffhangers are only okay if you have a next chapter
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Every once and awhile deep within the piles of utter crap that is fanfiction, you find a diamond, something so good you almost get giddy from it. But then you realize, the jewel hasint been updated in years. Then its sad. Well, whatever you are doing, wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors, writing related or not.

-Gavoon.
blackshadow111 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
You know, every once in a while, I begin to gain hope that there is a limit to how bad fanfics can be. And the, I find something like this. Just to clarify, how exactly is turning harry into an ignorant, whiny PMSing ponce going to help in the war against voldemort?
The Lazy Princess chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
I really loved this harry...way too sarcastic... and stuck- up...really really loved this...would u continue this...I enjoyed this...
Bleeding sun3ei chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
hm cool chapter hope ya update soon _
Balerion chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
I haven't given up hope you'll update this someday, so I vote yes for Harry/Cho and ten yeses for Harry/Luna. Hell no to everything else.
timme chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
i like a lot of this fic, but there are a few oddities. why on earth would harry be "kind" to bella when he has no problem killing random guards? she attacked him and killed his loved ones!

i hope there's no huge deal about sirius calling harry james. it's so dumb in the books. if that's the least of the damage sirius got then he's the strongest person in existence. i get mistaken for my father for looking so alike and i'm a girl! people do it all the time.

i'm glad little harry and sirius didn't get along smashingly. it's fun. as long as harry cares about sirius adn his charge equally. shrugs

hope to see an continuation.
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
update soooooooon!
The-Living-Shadow chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Love it so far XD

I love the idea of older harry being with Bella, younger Harry...eh, Luna.

Cho, I have no respect for because of how she acted (not when she was forced to tell on the DA, but when she tried to get with harry, when she had a boyfriend, and a year after her boyfriend died (WTF?)

So Luna, she's the only 'good' girl out of them, since Ginny is a fangirl, cho a user whilst all the other girls as gosips and act like sheep.

So Yeah, older HarrxBella, younger HarryxLuna
Mutantkillerfrog chapter 2 . 3/15/2010
I love this story. i way you've captured the weary, desperation of all the charcters is wonderful.

Obviously this is abondoned, though I wish it wasn't. Hope this review might peek your interest in the story once again!
The King in White chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Personally I'd guess you put him in Hufflepuff just to fuck with us. And to the question of Altair/Luna or Cho or Blaise the answer is Cho I think. You've already described Luna as bug eyed, crazy, and nothing to look at. To switch direction now would be annoying to say the least. Also I'd call Blaise/Daphne/Tracey a cliche, because that's who he (Harry in general) inevitably ends up with when he's being a cold bastard.
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
The person that was knocking on their door is probably Bellatrix. The house that Altair would be sorted in... Slytherin, so that he has the whole school except a few against him. I noticed that it's not in chronological order, that's fine, but I would like to know at least what age Altair is so I would know what they are talking about, instead of randomly guessing and getting the guess wrong, and then having to re-read the whole section.

Other than that, great job! ) I like it!
Spinel Dragoon chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
I don't care where you put him just not hufflepuff
Jaricchi chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
why am i deciding between ravenclaw and slytherin

ahahahaha

keep it up!its fantasticself adopts self.

ahahaha