Reviews for And Be Merry
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
I adore this. :D Do wish you'd continued it, though... xD
Malady Pond du LesHeuresRoses chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Scowly MacLeod . . . Good name for him!
And the idea of a large rock being dropped on Kalas's head, well, I can't say I haven't had that thought before (hehehe)
Methos and Fitz meeting, chatting, conspiring . . . Pity we never got that in an episode!
Moi chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
This is really an amazing story. You should continue it one day. It made me laugh right out several times over for sure! Throwing Fitz into the mix really did it.
You know, had the series introduced Methos your way, he wouldn't have managed to appear even half as harmless as he is in the series.
Well done!
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
hehehe... This made me laugh S-O hard... I miss Fitz, I really do. He's not a character people seem to write about- but he's just like RAM in Tron; a smaller part character who is just far too adorable to ignore.

Just think of all the mayhem him and Methos could have gotten into... sigh...
kahuffstix chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
i really enjoyed this. i would love to read more. update soon.
nljfs chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
fun stuff - thanks for writing it.
WVrambler chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
It is a good thing I work alone, because an coworker would think I had lost my mind. I laughed the entire time I was reading this. The by-play between Fitz and Methos was brilliant! I came to your stories through lj after reading Shades and Echoes, which is also great. Is there going to be more of this one?
Starshinedown chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I made the mistake of starting this on my lunch break, whilst noshing on lunch. After Fitz's comments (oh, how I'd forgotten his humor!) made me choke my food, twice, I wisely set it aside to read.

This was highly entertaining, and I'm very, very glad I came across it. Fitz Amanda win. Well written!
Erurawien chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Loving this. Too bad Kalas had to kill Fitz, (hopefully he wont here!) though, I guess I understand that they couldn't have Methos and Fitz together in an episode (and actually talk to each other) - the TV surely would have exploded from the awesomeness D. Great job on this, I would love to read more!
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw, this is fun. I love Fitz's pov. Are you planning on updating it eventually?
Pawn'sVictory chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Oh, but Fitz is fun.
hurtmushroom chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
This fic was so great, too bad there's not more of it. You really got all the characters quite well and I just loved the interaction between Methos and Fitz! And I liked the idea that Methos knows Amanda, always liked those two. Great story!
Susie chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Brilliant! This is how I had imagined Methos would react, and I love the interaction between him and Fitz. Absolute genius!
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Thanks for putting Fitz in a story with the ROG! LOL I loved it!
Pforte chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
This story is made of win. There are so many little things that make it great. For instance, this made me laugh out loud:

"You win," Fitz tells him. The wine is red, which is now vaguely disturbing, but Mac and Amanda look so disgusted that he can't resist. "How did it taste?"

By general consensus, the subject is dropped.

*chuckles* Your characters are spot-on and I really enjoyed the read.