Reviews for And Be Merry
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
These characters are so fabulous and you have captured them at their most silly. I love it. Although I really want to know what Dawson and Methos have been doing. Keep writing.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
OMG! This...this...OMG! This is bloody awesome! There are so many gems in this piece, and the more I read it, the more I missed Fitz. I almost felt bad for Joe near the end. He has a rough enough time dealing with Mac, Amanda, Richie, and Adam as it is in the regular show. Can you imagine adding Fitz on top?

That said, I really loved this fic. It was amusing and yet had a great flow. I was floored (both figuratively and literally on your one line descriptions of the characters, especially Fitz and Amanda. I really liked the whole "polite yet extreme caution that anyone entangled in one of her escapades automatically uses" on Amanda. We all know how that goes;)My favorite line though was "The Game is nothing more than an inconvenience. It gets in the way of woman and drink and food and adventure and women." That about sums up Fitz in a nutshell. Brilliant work. Absolutely well done!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
This made me giggle like you wouldn't believe. Especially the plan to shoot him and tie him to a railroad track like a cartoon villain.
ellennar chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Beautifully done, Fitz and Methos was a combination we sadly never got to see, thank you!
Sallywags chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Love it! I always wanted to see Methos and Fitz together. I especially liked the bit about 'ringing a little bell and calling for Dawson like he was some sort of lost pet', inspired! The whole laughing out loud thing did make me look a bit insane though. Hope you continue this.
mabpagan chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
This is wonderful-you've captured Fitz's voice perfectly, you've nailed the characters,the plot is delightful, and the humor is dry.

More, I need much, much more of this story to read!

Thanks for writing this for all of us readers!
Mac3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Update soon, please! This was fantastic. Can't wait to see what you are going to have happen next. I really love the chemistry between Fitz and Methos, just great
Zonya chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Very funny! I loved the interaction between them. Please, write more!
Lanche chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I enjoyed the story. It made me laugh out load a couple of times (which can be dangerous at work). I especially liked your description of Amanda as a hurricane - that pouts and steals. Very nice!
Narf the Mouse chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Is it too early to dub them the 'Two Stooges'?
Alys chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Wonderful! I can't wait for more!
Kitty2228 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I'm so glad you did this AU. The dynamic between Fitz and Methos is really great. I'm really enjoying your story and am looking forward to more!
Martina chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I don't often read the stories labeled as 'humor' because lots of fanfiction writers simply aren't that funny. They often write stuff that ought to be labeled as 'parody' but isn't and that irks me. You toe the line with parody, but manage - just - not to cross it. Although the level of MacLeod's irritation takes him just enough out of character for it to start reading like parody sometimes. Most of your humor appears to lie in quite funny witticisms (and let's face it, Fitz is the perfect character to write them for). 'You sound like somebody's mother. Mine. It's rather frightening.' Hehe. I like that one. I really like Fitz and Methos as a comic duo. There's potential for chemistry there.

I assume there'll be more chapters. Perhaps you could try taking the pace down a bit in those. Comic timing often depends on things happening just before you expect them to. There's always an element of the joke beating itself to the punch. You use that well, but it would work better if it stood out more in an otherwise slower-paced story.

I'm intentionally not commenting on plot development because the details of the episodes you based this on are a bit hazy in my memory. Also, to be honest, i wasn't always entirely sure of what was happening. Could be the pacing again.

In any case, i look forward to more.

Happy writing to you.