Reviews for Worries
U-know-u-luv-me-99 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
You suould write a sequel for the second movie.
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Oh, loved it. :]
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Ah, that was great! So in character and it fit right in!
hey-yall-anime-me chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
That poor uniform! Lols! _ Very cool! Very accurate and very visable in the real movie! _

-hey_yalls having a field day
FreeBorn chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Just... friggin wow.

Wow.
Harlequin Jade chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Wow... Nice... I like it! Scott and Logan are my next fave slash couple after John and Bobby... Great work!
The-Spirit-of-a-Child chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
LMFAO much? HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! THAT WAS SO F'ING HILARIOUS.

"There was a certain uniform that he needed to steal from the laundry room".

LMFAO ROTFLOL. Disturbingly believable. I love it. I'm gonna have to see if you've written any more...is there a shipper name for Scott and Logan? Wolverlops sounds and looks weird. So whuteva. Peace out yo.
endiahna chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
i really liked it. Maybe you can do x2 and x3 with major changes to them as well.?
Muttzrock chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Love it! I thought it was great!
Feyla chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I loved the humour in this. It was just wonderful. It was all in what Scott was saying and the internal commentary he had going on. It made it so that this was hilarious, but it was funny along with having other emotions involved.

I liked that comment aboutt the healing factor, although I did think it might have been overused. I'm not too sure about it though. Sometimes repetition is good, sometimes it gets to bee to much and I don't know which one this is. I think it might be just right. But that's just the ramblings of a not wholly awake person.

The ending was perfect, I loved that last line!
pulmicort7 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Ha! I loved it! I have never read Scott/Logan before but it makes complete sense the way you write it. All that anger and hostility *is* a cover for attraction and feelings. I loved the banter, and I definitely liked your take on the movie better than the movie itself. Thanx for the great read, I am off to read your other x-men stories.
65 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
gross

they are not gay...sicko
lilsteves chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
ha! That was awesome.
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
wierd when i first read the pairirng i said no way but the way you wrote it actually made me fall in love with the scot and wolferine couple great work
forfun2244 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
i really love this so much...its hard to find good scott/logan fics, and even though this a oneshot, its definitely one of the best i've read...emotional, insightful, and funny at the same time...its plausible, and thats what makes it wonderful...you made this wonderful pairing seem possible )