Reviews for Angry Viewers
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is a really old fic, but I'm reviewing it anyway. This is awesome. And hilarious. And I'll say it again, awesome.

-Princess-
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Lol.
ShadowClaw505 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Paige and Dan together... could've worked. I thought Kit was a girl cat?
Liv-x-Case-Benson chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Great story! ;)
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Great story :)
Christine Ruud chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
AH! I love it, especially the part about Cole. Wonderful work!
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
clever.
k9cat chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
o-o-o-ok...
Old Reviews chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
midnite-magic

2005-06-24

ch 1, reply oh, that was rich! i always thought of what they would do if they saw themselvees!

Raziel Tepes

2005-06-02

ch 1, reply lol, that was really funny ! and a good way to advertise your fic...

Blue eyes6

2005-05-28

ch 1, reply This was a different type of story. I liked it.

Maricole

2005-05-25

ch 1, reply I totally agree with you about the direction of the writing on Charmed, and how it has definitely become worse and worse through the seasons!

Paige Halliwell

2005-05-24

ch 1, reply Brilliant! I think you could make this one longer and turn it into a series- I really loved this short one though- very original!

The Swedish Mystery

2005-05-24

ch 1, reply Hahahaha!

I know EXACTLY how they are feeling, I can't stop watching the damn show either, even though the writers constantly mess up the characters and have no respect for continuity.

This was great!

Raya Lupin

2004-08-30

ch 1, signed LOL! I loved this fic! I feel the same way, and I'm sure that's why you wrote this. I've never seen Centennial Charmed (though I have watched season), so I know Cole's been vanquished for good. I think it sucks!

But you should really do this kind of story again and have Darryl in there, angry at how they're making his character now-with him not helping the sisters anymore.

Anyways, very good and funny story!

ScarletBlackWitch

2004-08-09

ch 1, signed lol. very cute

CharmedMilliE

2004-07-01

ch 1, signed i love ur story.

Barb6

2003-12-12

ch 1, signed Excellent! Very original. I love the creative t?)

MissKit

2003-05-16

ch 1, signed "They might not like what was happening, but still they could not seem to make themselves stop watching." Boy - talk about prophetic words!

This was really funny! It also hit on a lot of things I (and other people) have been complaining about. Good take on the situation!