Reviews for New Beginnings
kris937 chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Why is there not more chapters. I loved this story
angeleyes1984 chapter 7 . 10/31/2014
Has this one been abandoned?
Mysteria Malfoy chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
You are my new best friend! Your stories are awesome! Keep up the good work!
greenwings33 chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
I'm going to cry because this hasn't been updated in so long
Tenebris Domina chapter 7 . 5/2/2013
Oh my!
I really want to read more, but looking at the update date... Have you abandoned this fic?
If so, that is really sad-
Lizzybear54 chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Please update soon! I love this story and I'd hate to see it end here!
I feel really bad for Harry though. :(

I can't wait to see what happens next though! :D

Lizzy
ChameleonSoul chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
definitely worth the wait! :) are you going to continue this?
Alexander cook chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
I love it hope u can do more
NSNx chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
Please update...it would be awesome seeing the kids from NB at Hogwarts (if they know about it) and seeing Hermione and Ron Jealous ? UPDATE xx
dakenolebeau chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
This is an amazing story, I can't wait for another chpater, please continue if you can!

I feel so bad for Harry though, Draco needs to comfort him!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Please don't abandon this story!
Emerald Time chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
I love it! Pls update soon!
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
Wow...absolutely brilliant story! Truly, congratualations on not only being able to write about such an extremely sensitive subject such as child abuse, rape but also self-harm. You have also written in such an emotional moving way that I felt deeply moved by what I was reading. Almost as if you really did seem to understand just what young Harry, had been suffer-ing through for a long time.

Perhaps because of the past relationship between Harry and Draco, is why he seem to feel more at easy in sharing details of the muggle side of his life. Because Draco, won't feel the same sense of guilt that Harry's friends do over not knowing or even suspecting anything was so wrong at the Dursleys. But also Draco, won't try to over compensate the feelings of guilt with pity or coddling Harry as if he's fragile. Draco, just might learn the true nature of the uglyness of that some death eaters take part in...it will show to Draco, that there are both good and bad people within both worlds.

I do also think that of all the people that Harry knows within the wizarding world that both Severus and Draco, are likely to be the two that will most be able to understand and be able to help him the most. Hmm...wonder if Harry, would have the nerve

to ask Severus, to accompany him to the muggle trial of Dudley? As Severus, would undoubtably be able to offer the best support to him out of all the adults he knows...also more importantly Severus knows when to speak or to offer silent support. Because it wouldn't be a very good idea at all for wizard/muggle relations if either Remus or Molly & Arthur went to Dudley Dursleys trial, let alone the later trials of Vernon Dursley? By the way did I miss it or what, but was Petunia also

reported to the authoities for child abuse, neglect and starvation of a minor in her care...I really do hope so?

Hmm...I do wonder if old Tom Riddle AKA Voldemort is actually picking up of any of Harry's nightmares or memories of his past experiences with the Dursleys? If so, just how will/or would he react to them? Will the news of Harry's abuse be leaked and make it into the wizarding press? Now that Harry is free of the Dursleys and they've been remanded to trial, who is Harry's "legal muggle guardian" whilst the trials are still pending?

How will Draco react when/or whatever Harry does finally reveal to him some of his past experiences with his muggle relatives? Will Harry's release of talking about some of his past with Draco, finally be able to start him upon the road to full/or partial recovery? Will the childhood that Harry has been through allow him to reveal more of his Slytherin traits as he becomes more comfortable with his past and revealing it? Will Harry ever find true love?
phoenixphlight chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
I like this, but I think it's rather unrealistic. I'm sure it would take more than a month to get over a lifetime of abuse. If you had Harry disappear for a year, it would make a lot more sense. But a month? No.
Evci chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
I love how this story is going, the way everyone acts is amazing, you gave one good personalities, that fit whit the story ! I hope you update soon, would love to read some more of it !
haleypotter417 chapter 7 . 6/6/2011