Reviews for Chasing Cars
luvme0987 chapter 6 . 10/17/2014
All of these were really cute and I just loved them. *claps hands*
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
That was fantastic !
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Thsts the sweetest freaking thing ever
snazzyflower chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Haha, number three was the best.
"Impending doom,". Haha!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
MizuKitsune10 chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
I keep coming back to this one chapter. Why? Iris and Barry. Seriously, those two made me laugh my butt off. I felt so bad for Wally, but it's typical family interaction with his girlfriend.

"Don't forget to use protection!" Oh. My. GOD. I couldn't breathe, because it was that hilarious. It was made even more epic when you had Barry and Iris bet on how long the awkwardness of the meeting will affect them.
soraskybeauty chapter 4 . 9/8/2011
So funny so cute and just so romantic and fluffy, great plot and just brillant creativity.
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
La la la...this couple never gets old. LOVE!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
This was hilarious. I loved the ending. XD Great job
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Very nice, very nice. I liked it. Update with another soon? I'd be glad to read and review.
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 6 . 12/3/2010
Wow, I love these! I think "Bad Day" was my favorite, probably followed by "Chocolate." They were all great in their own way, though. :)

Ja-ne! _-
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
aw that end chapter is sad! please update soon!
ScalpelSlutFace chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
U have been added to my faves! I read this fic be4 I got my account so I needn't read it again... But I will!
Raven-ess chapter 6 . 2/6/2009
ya know i got to admit that your writing style is improving most defintely. really. good job yo. i read your TDD and trhe beginning was kinda eggh, like the first two chapters or three of the story for the style of writing, but as your progressed it continued to get better. i read the other fic, sequel to TDD and this and gots to say you're improving a lot. ALOT ALOT ALOT. wow. this really good. mad addiction again. damnit. again i can't stop reading... gr
Silver Miracles chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
These were so good! I liked every one of them :)