Reviews for Minerva McGonagall's Evening of Allurement
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Pl post part two.. i will give you a long review
Assozat chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
More Harry/Hermione!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
can you write another mcgonagall story i simply am in love with her and need more stories of her
Grant muff bcuz chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
That was so look inappropriate.
ApprenticeOfDaedalus chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Could you do a Harry/Luna/Fleur one? Two hot blondes. . . *wink* *wink*
Jake Ronning chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
If it's not too much to ask, would you email me copies of all the stories you have posted to your account right now? I am a big fan of your fiction and would like your stories to be more readily available to me. My email address is . Thank you so much, and I look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Can u please do a dumbledore and hermoine or dumbledore and mcgonagal
KiwiZira chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
I loved this story! Please write more!
suzanne.lee.3344913 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
OMG, i totally love all of your stories!
awesine chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Awesome story i loved it made me hard
Michelle 7-21-80 chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Are you crazy! Maybe I didn't hear you correctly or you have got to be joking about this right1 I can't believe this I must be dreaming this can't be happing to me! Is just my imaganation or did you just invite Harry, into your privet quarters I'll jsut have to came out and say this right now never in my entire time as a homeschooled student taught by Professor Lupin would ever tread that the Headmistress of Hogwarts the most popular school in the entire wizarding world would ever invite you into her privet quarters I can't believe this I must be dreaming this can't be happing I'm not kidding what so ever you know that I'm not and you should know for a fact that I would never joke or lie about something as important as this!
Tartan Tabby 85 chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Incredibly hot!
livingarandomreality chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
This was really great, especially considering that it was your fist fic. I love how you portrayed the different relationships, Minerva/Hermione, Hermione/Harry, and Minerva/Harry, they all seemed to stay true to their characters. The connection that Minerva and Hermione made while kissing was also a nice touch. After finishing the story I thought ahead and that Harry and Hermione eventually get married but often invite Minerva over. The epilogue was hilarious and something that you just know Harry would really do and Hermione's reaction was perfect!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Haha loved it. Very steamy. Well written.
Animalover205 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I read this one last night, it;s very good. thank you.