Reviews for Rebel Yell
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2014
Hope Chase dies after having his dick blown off. Crying while watching house fuck Cameron
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
People always forget...HOUSE DOESN'T LEAVE PEOPLE...
little miss michelle chapter 20 . 4/28/2009
really really great story!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
I'm sorry, but you've lost me with this:

"She marched toward him, grabbing his head with her hands. She pulled him down and kissed him. Cameron’s lips massaged his, encouraging him to kiss her openly. It did not take too much pressuring. As her lips moved down to peck his neck, he regained some consciousness. “Allison,” he heaved, overwhelmed, “are you sure?” Cameron looked at him for a moment. She saw House looking down at her, his hands caressing her waist, his lips kissing hers. Blinking the vision from her mind, she saw the man who actually wanted to commit to her, that actually wanted her. She dropped her hands that had been around his neck to the bottom of his shirt. She started to unbutton it. Cameron sighed, “Yes, I’m sure.” The man’s face radiated pride and love. He lifted her from the ground and headed towards the bedroom, never taking his lips from hers."

I just felt too physically sick to continue reading. not even Greg and Allison being married at the end is worth reading things like this. sorry.
Abigail Stuart chapter 20 . 8/26/2007
hey, i really enjoyed your fan-fic, buti have to say that house and stacy were WAY OOC, house would never say or do a lot of the things that he said in this fan-fic. and stacy is the same. But i really have to say you got the others all down great. I really enjoyed it and you did a great job, you write well.
GregoryHouseAddict chapter 20 . 6/25/2007
That was great. Now, I'm going to read the sequel. :)
Kris Morene chapter 20 . 2/23/2007
Great story!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Please tell me it's not Chase or I may have to puke. Stupid Wombat
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
You Go Girl! Great beginning!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 20 . 11/17/2006
cute story
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 19 . 11/17/2006
You go girl!

You go Girl!

Too bad she didn't give him another black eye!
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 17 . 11/17/2006
oh no,here we go again. you're driving me crazy. This is almost as angsty as the television show. Poor Cameron, she probably feels like a ping pong ball.
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 16 . 11/17/2006
"I Rocked Your World"

LMAO that is so House! great job capturing their "banter"
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 15 . 11/17/2006
Ok. Feeling much better now about this fic. Things SEEM to be headed back up in the right direction. Nice short chapters...keeps story moving fast.
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 7 . 11/17/2006
Oh God...of all people! Not the Wombat! Yuck.