Reviews for Six Hundred and Thirty Four
Illyra chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
OMG! I think I died from laughing. Thank you so much for this piece. Alone the scene with McGonagall is worth the Pulitzer Price and the line with '... for giving her false hope.' almost killed me.
xabandonedaccountx chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I absoloutly love this story, I've lost count of the number of tiumes I've read it. Still wishing it had more Remus/Sirius slash though.
DrowningInMySorrow chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
I don't think James even knows the meaning of the word 'No'. Lily says it and James somehow hears 'Yes'. Completely delusional, yet determinedly sute at the same time. James is really quite pathetic, but we love him for it.
yaoi-is-wowie21 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
xDD James is persistant, you have to admit that. Cute.

I really adore your humor and dialogue.
rekahneko chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wonderful story - I especially love James' complete and utter optimism against all odds! And of course a bit of Remus and Sirius is never a bad thing.
donezo chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I'm so proud of James! Perserverence! Oh... that's not spelled correctly, is it? Ah, well... too lazy to fix it, and it's close enough that I'm sure you'll get the point. That was quite refreshing after reading a VERY angsty Snarry fic! I love Lilers. She's just too stubborn for her own good. But think of all the extra practice she got on those hexes!
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Oh lord. What is there to say? I absolutely ADORED this fic. Just ADORED it. It was absolutely wonderful-"Not during term," "Peter looks terrified," and other tiny ilttle lines just show to your utter mastery of fic-writing!

...I'd ask you to marry me, but I don't think that's usual practice on here. :P

I could say more, but it would just be me gushing on and on about your fic, so I won't.