Reviews for Hold Your Tongue
ems25 chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
One of the best I've read in this fandom. Can't wait for the next chapter.
goldacharmed chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
It was so funny how everyone kept tlingit Jimmy their problems! Ha! And when Perry did too, I was just laughing my head off! Lol love the story!
irezel chapter 7 . 12/9/2010
hahahah how funny...:) very cute story...:P
sparkling-stone chapter 7 . 7/7/2008
THis really was an amazing story, one of the best I've seen.
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
I am loving this story! It has the right bit of laughs and tears!

Will be waiting the next chapter, you made me very curious!
Hermione2be chapter 7 . 6/26/2007
I love this style you used. 3rd person limited from a very interesting perspective. I love it Jimmy, Perry and Jason figured it out lol.
jadeddiva chapter 7 . 3/18/2007
This is a very nice story - do you plan on updating it anymore?
JennaTripped chapter 7 . 2/12/2007
Are you still planning an epilogue?
HoVis chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
Please, please finish this off! Don't leave it there!

I loved Lois' last line in that chapter. So... spot on.

MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
This story is great. It's refreshing to read from someone else's perspecative on such events. It's also rather amusing. :D I love it. Please update soon.
XJaxX chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Hey, I've only read the first chapter so far, but I just wanted to comment on how well you've thought out and justified this perspective on Jimmy's character. You certainly make convince use of his expositionary actions within the movie, and you have kept very true to the moral aspect of Jimmy's pespective.

Great work! Looking forward to reading the rest :D
Anieline chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
This was a really great story! I enjoyed reading it. Good job! :)
Nefhiriel chapter 7 . 12/14/2006
That was fantastic! I really haven't found many Superman fics I like-but this was wonderful :-) I loved the way you did it from Jimmy's POV. Even if you have decided not to do the epilogue to this, please write more-pretty please? The fandom needs good authors ;-)

Anyways, LOVED it, and hope you keep writing!

- Nef
Arhazivory chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
This was a good fic. I see you have it labelled as "Complete", did you decide against doing the epilogue?