Reviews for A Thousand Offerings
Alta-Lemur chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This was very cute.
Squeeb100 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Wow that was long. Okay. But I read all of it, and it was cute! Very nice. And funny. I can't think of any specific concrit...it was too long. But very nice.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I just love it! Kurogane and fai was just soooo cute! My favorite part is when Sayoran saw rhem kissing! Again just love it!
Bottan chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
"'He called me an idiot for not sleeping with you,' he breathed, and waited for it."

I forgot to breath at this point... And then I loved the conclusion of the paragraph: "Kurogane thought for a while that he had actually made Fai angry or upset or something, until the four of them sat down to dinner and Fai gave him extra onions."

The start of the fic is great, I love it, e.g. the point at which Fai is crying while laughing over the onions... That's a great picture. I also really liked the beer part... Really, it sounds distinctly more disgusting than in our world... xD'

"Burning red rubies?" Kurogane sounded incredulous. - "Sounds romantic, don't you think?"

I also took a double-take at that... xDDD'

"Syaoran's so brave, isn't he?" - "No, he's a kind-hearted fool!"

Ahahah... xDD'

"Might be still 12, or it could be 13, or it could be anything really… (Festival II.)"

Ahh, the greatness... xD'

"'Because it's dark and lonely in there,' he said. And, in a bizarre moment of clarity, Kurogane knew exactly what he meant."

I love your writing, you know that?

"'Then we did…' Kurogane trailed off"

I love day 13... x3

"'Ninjas don't sweep.' - 'And magicians don't darn Ninja's underwear, but I seem to have done that last week,' Fai retorted."

Ahahahah... xDDD' The dialogue, oh my gosh, the dialogue... Really, I love the light atmosphere, it's hilarious. x3

"Syaoran still felt somewhat like a tiny tiny insect caught between two giant, cruel insect-eating, green, scaly lizards."

They're dangerous like that. x3 Loved Syaoran's part in this... The poor guy, really... I loved the comparison to big lizards, it somehow was so fitting in that exact moment... xD'

"'But I thought Fai-san and Kurogane-san were sleeping together,' Sakura said then, looking somewhat perplexed. 'Down in the cellar…'"

Ahahahah... Is she really innocent like that? :p

"Kurogane drew back abruptly, and Fai turned his head, and they both saw a flustered, red-faced Syaoran frozen by the doorframe."

You stage this so perfectly... great, great scene! x3

"And Kurogane frowned, and cut Fai's hair more carefully than he'd ever done anything in his life."

This is so sweet... x3

"And Fai smiled almost dreamily. Kurogane thought he might like that smile."

Very, very cute. I love how their relationship progressed from the first paragraph till down here. :3

"'I wonder if the next world will be like this,' he said, and Kurogane could tell from the strange look on his face and the lilt of his voice that Fai wasn't really asking about other places."

This is wonderful, really. :)

I absolutely loved this - this was the most natural way I've ever seen Kurogane and Fai act as a couple in a fanfiction before, I believe. I really loved this, it was beautiful and well-written and in-character. It really carried that peaceful feeling, Fai was talking about - the whole city in the desert felt very natural, so did how the travellers handled living there. And of course the rhythm of story-telling seems to come very natural to you - it's pointed and accentuated just in the right places. I really enjoy reading your stories! :D

Thanks so much for sharing and writing! :3
WhisperOfTheNight chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This was so odd but very good o.o
The Birdy78 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
That was a nice story. I really liked Fai and Kurogane. Sakura and Syaoran where really funny. I also liked the world you wrote about and how you intagrated their chores and everyday life into the fic without making it boring.
zennou-sakusha chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
wow great story! you did a great job with keeping Fai and Kurogane in character.
pmpatg chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
long story,but I liked it

really interesting
MageMeow chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
wow nice..i love it..

i had a good laugh reading it..

its lovely, specialy when kurogane said - "we'll be like this"

thanks for writing! )
Clicio chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Wow. The characterization of Kurogane and Fai was really well done. I loved it! :D
D. Malkovich chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
That was incredible! x3 Made me totally happy! Although...I should point out that the entire first half of that fic, I was picturing them in like Central America! XD Only later did it hit me they were in EGYPT...I love Egypt... you dog.

Hah, what a wonderful way to close my long day. Thanks so much for writing that! :D

-K.B.
YonderBailey chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Aww, this was really cute and funny, and well-written to boot! - The poems had me laughing out loud.
Reina-183 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I really like this. It was cute, humorous, and well written. I look forward to reading your other KuroFai fics.
Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
That was the best thing I have ever read ever. The interactions between Kuro and Fai were SO well written... amazing job. Loved the subtle depth of the emotion. Also quite hilarious in parts. XD Please write more KuroFai soon!
AOS chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
A very cute and satisfying story! :D I reread it a number of times and my opinion has not changed of it! We need more KuroFai supporters to CRUSH THE OPPOSITION! Eheheheheheh...xD

P.S. Keep up the good work! ;D